Chapter-57

"Don't worry I'll stay in touch. Either one of us will keep updating any of you. Okay?" Akshay said to me and Shruti.

Yesterday Karan called and there was waiting a bad news...

'Kusum and Sid have eloped...  Kusum's mother is on verge of doing anything to get to them... Cause this year she's been nominated for the most noble business woman. '

'Akshay we need to find them before her or you know how bad can the consequences be....'

I shivered remembering his words.

'Why did they elope? Sid was going to ask for her hand to her mother? What happened then? ' Neev had asked.

' Her mother found out about her pregnancy.  And...... As we've feared... she wanted Kusum to abort.'

God please help them.....

Let them face no harm....

"Mausam, Shruti.  You need to be alert too.  If they come here keep them safe and inform us instantly. " Akshay said as his departing words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello... Karan.... Oh thank god you picked up. What's going on there?" I asked.

"Everything is messed up Mausam.. "Karan replied in a stresseful voice.

"You seem tense.  You're scaring us." Shruti said.

"I'm scared myself.  If we don't find them earlier.  It'll be too bad."

"Karan keep calm.  Akshay and Neev are on the way.  You'll find them soon don't worry." I replied

"I think we also should come!" Shruti said.

"No Shruti.  If we feel your need we'll call you. But not now.  Okay girls inspector has arrived I'll go talk to him. Okay."

"Okay." Shruti replied.

"Karan... "

"Hmm"

"Love you.  Take care. " I said sensually and heard him inhale.

"I miss you."

" Me too...  Don't worry  we'll be together very soon."

"Yeah.  Okay sweetheart take care. Bye. And love you alot. " I hunged up with a smile lingering on my lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 days has passed since Akshay and Neev met Karan but there still no trace of Kusum and Sid.

"I never knew Kusum's mother is such a dangerous woman." Shruti said.

"May God not give anyone a mother like her." I replied.

"How can a mother be so cruel??"

"Don't know.  I pity her.  One day when she would've no her power, she'll know what she's lost. "

We were sitting in Shruti's room when my phone started ringing.

"Hello bhabhi. Have you reached safely?"

"Yes Mausam.  I couldn't reach mom so I called you.  Will you inform them?"

"Sure.  Am at Shruti's right now.  I'll tell them once I get home."

"Okay dear.  Are you okay?"

"Yes. "

"You kept saying this but I know there's something going on among you and your friends that you're hiding . Bhaiya didn't tell me either."

"There's nothing serious. It's just...   Kusum.... Her mother is creating problem in their relationship.  That's it. "

"Oh.  Don't worry.  With time they'll accept their relation.  But if you need any help let me know."

"I will.  But right now enjoy your honeymoon and the beauty of the place. "

"Yes this place is really beautiful also it's started snowing here. "

"That's good then.  Okay bhabhi you enjoy your trip.  I'll call you later. "

"Okay.  But remember what I said.  Okay.  Bye." I then hung up and looked towards Shruti. 

"Did anyone of them pick up? "

"Noo. "

" They told us that they'll keep informing us!!"

"I think we Should go there too. I'll die here in anticipation. "

"Won't they be upset if we go by our own? "

"Mausam. If they're unable to even inform us think what kind of problem are they tackling. Ananta bhaiya is also not here so we can go on our own. "

"You are right.  But I think... We shouldn't hurry. "

"Okay.  We'll wait today. If they call us then good and if not we'll go tomorrow. "

"Done. Its been 6 days. I'm worried for them more for their baby. "

" Hmm.  She must be 7 weeks pregnant by now."

"Oh God!!  Keep them safe... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night I was sitting on my balcony when my phone rang.  I thought it must be one of the boys and without checking the screen I picked up.

"Did you find them?" I asked in eagerness.

"Them? I found only one and that is you.  Who are the others? " I heard a masculine voice.  I've heard it before but where...

"Who's this? "

"I knew you won't recognize me.  We met a few times on parties.  Rings a bell? " He asked in a hopeful tone. But I met many people in parties some of them were bhaiya's friend or papa's or son of mama's friend or so on.  How will this ring bell?

"No. "

"Oh.." He's voice dropped.  " I know you were busy with your friends during these parties.  Well I won't take much time of yours. I'm Biraaj. Biraaj Mehta from Newyork."

Biraaj....  Ohh that handsome man with whom mom tried me to settle!!  Gotcha!

"Oh yes Mr. Mehta.  But my no..?" I let the sentence hang so he would understand what I meant to say.

"Oh your mother gave me.  Actually there were some things related to interior of our new office that I need to discuss so I called her.  But she said you've better taste then her and gave me your no. "

"Of course." Who else can do this....

We talked for a while seems like he's planning on flying here soon. My mother knows about me and Karan now. Still she's raising his hope. I need to talk to her. 

I was going out of my room to talk with mum when my phone rang again.

"If it's him again I'll behave rudely now.. " mumbling I went to pick it up and saw Shruti's no flashing.

"Any info? "

"We need to leave.  Tomorrow morning be ready."

"What?  Early morning.  At least wait for a phone call."

"No. Akshay called.  He said to take you and come there."

"Suddenly? "

"He didn't tell me. Just said that there's a new problem. "

"What is that? "

"I've no idea.  Let's see.  What fate is throwing in our way now. "