Chapter-3

"That boy there" I showed her with my index finger, thank god he wasn't watching this time

"That boy there" I showed her with my index finger, thank god he wasn't watching this time. "He is Akshay. Akshay Singh, I met him at my cousin's wedding last year.." She cut me off " Oh yes, I remember you were zoning out every time when you came back.." I glared at her "Ummm.. Uhh sorry you continue." This girl can't keep quite for a while.

"He is my uncle's partner's son. So he was there in every function and ceremony. I had seen him earlier sometimes but we never talked. He was roaming around me every time, finally we talked at haldi night. We became friends and started spending time together. I came to know he's a good guy secretly started liking him but... On the wedding night we were in the back garden I was admiring the decoration and beauty of nature when suddenly I saw getting on his knees. He told me that he liked me from the very first his eyes landed on me a year ago. He was holding my hands, I was happy but wasn't sure what to do. He proposed me, gave a red rose and said very beautiful things that I melted with his each word but then..." I stopped and inhaled a deep breath closing my eyes. "Then?" Mausam asked. Her voice was witnessing her curiosity.
"Then... He kissed me and I also gave in." I said in one breath and heard her gasp but I continued again. "It wasn't long, neither desperate nor passionate, but it was my first. He should have ask me at least , but then I never stopped him, and that was what scared me. I was falling for him.. So fastly. I knew him only for a week. May be he would think I was an easy going and that disgusted me. I pushed him and ran away and on the very next day early morning I left from there came home and never looked back." I then looked at her, her expressions were soft and she gave me a sad smile.
"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.
"What would have I told you, that I met a guy, talked to him for a week and kissed him... I.." She cut me off mid sentence. "So?? Is there anything wrong in kissing someone you love?" She paused I was silent too 'do I love him?' I asked myself. Then what she said caught me off guard "you aren't denying it. Right??"

"I... I may like him, but.. I am confuse."

"Then let it be, choose him if you want to.. See where it goes." She said with a caring smile.

"I think ... OK, I think I want to take this chance too." I said and we both smile. Best friends can really do miracles.

"Good Morning everyone. I am Professor Khanna. I will teach you business management." An oldly figure said. We then stopped talking and listened to our teacher...

Hello everyone. Aren't you going to vote on it??? I have posted both Shruti and Akshay's pix now tell me wat do u think...