Chapter-33

Karanveer's POV:-

As soon as Akshay parked the car at her porch I ran outside and entered her house.

I heard Shruti's voice but didn't wait to catch up with anyone.

"Where's she? " I asked Ananta bhaiya as I found her room empty. 

"May be in there." Bhaiya signalled to her bathroom that's when I noticed the sound of water falling. 

Is she taking shower?

"Mausam? " I called her name from outside but got no reply.

"I tried it multiple times and now I  have decided to break this door down." bhaiya said and forced the door with his shoulder.

Without thinking I also started hitting the door with force.

"Where's Maus...  What are you two doing?" Shruti asked abruptly entering .

Before anyone could answer her the door broke from its hinges. Me and Bhaiya was inside instantly.

There she was her shower was on but she was dressed in her earlier clothes.

"She has fainted." Shruti's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.  And I at once ran to her.

Bhaiya patted her cheeks in attempt to wake her up but she didn't buldge.

Someone turned the shower off as we two were soaking ourselves too. I was going to pick her up but bhaiya did that and I let him.

"She's drenched. Call the doctor till then I'll change her." Shruti said.

"Doctor's  coming.  I called her already. "Neev replied and then only I noticed him.

He was looking like a mess and was wearing yesterday's clothes.   There was guilt evident in his features. I know he's ashamed of his actions.  He's not a bad guy and not a drunkard. But don't know what's gotten into him yesterday.

Bhaiya made her lie on her bed and we left. 

"You should change too. "Akshay said to me and bhaiya.

"No am good. "

"Me too. "

"I know,  but I don't think Mausam will consider two sneezing guys around her, good. " Sid said.

"He's right. " Akshay agreed and patted my shoulder.

"We can't do anything until the doctor comes  anyways." Bhaiya muttered.  And held me by my arm. "Come.  I'll give you a pair of mine. "

When the doctor came I knocked on her door and Shruti opened it.

As she saw the doctor she ushered her in.  I saw that the bedsheet along with her clothes and a wet towel was drapped in the laundry bag.

After few minutes of examining her nerves and all.  "She had a panic attack. " The doctor said.

"What? "

"A panic attack? "

"She was fine in the morning. "

We all voiced together. When I dropped her on that shop she was pretty fine.  How could she had a panic attack?

"Something has happened to her we can know only after she wakes up.  I have given her this medicines take good care of her.  And just don't give her stress. " The doctor said and handed Shruti a prescription. Sid went to drop her off.

"It's all my fault.  I did wrong.  I shouldn't have done that.  What was I even thinking. " Neev was murmuring to himself and was holding his head in tight grip.

"Hey...  Calm down.  Whatever happened yesterday was the flow of the moment. We trust you. "Akshay crouched down beside him and said.  Neev was sitting at the foot of Mausam's bed.

"But I broke her trust." I wanted to coax him but deep within I knew that he's right.  He is responsible for this state of my Mausam. Bhaiya was sitting beside her and was watching this silently.

"You didn't.  You didn't know about Mausam and Veer so it was obvious for you to behave out of space.  Certainly what you did was not acceptable but... She's your friend.  Once she wakes up just apologise to her.  We all know her.  She'll forgive you. " Akshay assured him.

"I don..don't know any...more. " A very weak and shaky voice answered. We all turned to Mausam.  She was awake.

"Mausam...  Am sorry.  I didn't want to hurt you.  Please.. Am ashamed of myself.  I lo... " Mausam raised one finger and Neev stopped.

"You don't. " She said and Neev lowered his head.  Why am I feeling like they are just not talking about yesterday's event. 

"Will someone tell me what's going on in here?"Bhaiya very calmly asked us. "Why she had a panic attack and why is Neev blaming himself? What's wrong between you three?" bhaiya asked looking at the mentioned three persons.

Mausam opened her mouth to speak when we heard a car stopping on the porch.

Shruti peered down the window and declared "It's your parents. "