Chapter-28

"I... I don't know when it started. I always liked you and cared for you. But, now I know its not only that...." He trailed off and my heart was beating loudly. " I don't like you Mausam." He said.

What!!!! My heart stopped beating. He looked in my eyes.  " I love you. I love you since like....forever. I love you more than anyone, anything. I love you Mausam."

My heart again started beating but more loudly than before. He not for once broke the eye contact. I tried to say something but nothing came out of my mouth. I was opening and closing my mouth like a fish.

Did he said he loves me?

Yes.

I always had a crush on him.

Yes.

But do I love him?

"If you don't think in the same way like I do its okay." He started saying. He was now looking everywhere except my face. " I know you think of me as a friend. Its all up to you. I told you I will not force you. If you don't...love me, if you love...some ...one else its..." He couldn't complete his sentence as I shut his lips with mine.

He stiffened as it was unexpected. But in my mind I did the right thing. Didn't I?

I kissed him very slowly then stopped to see his face. His eyes were twinkling like stars.

"I don't love anyone else. I love only one boy, whom I have known since childhood. And that only boy is sitting in front of me right now." I said with a light smile. " I... I love you too Karan." I said and took a long breathe.

Thanks to God that I took a long breathe because after that he crashed his lips on mine.

Not softly I tell you!!

When we broke apart we both were breathless. Our eyes met and he smiled. I looked down because of shyness. My cheeks were getting hot.

"I like when you blush... That too because of me." He said capturing my cheek with his hand. I can feel my cheeks getting hotter.

"Mausam.."

"Hmm"

"Look at me baby." My heart leapt at him calling me baby. But I straightened my face and looked at him.

"Just know one thing.... I loved you, I love you and I will love you always. If you agree... Only then we will take steps further. OK?" He said seriously looking at me.

Unable to speak I nodded my head. And he hugged me.

'Uuiiuui'

Oww shit!!! Just when he engulfed me in his hug and my blush reduced a little my belly grumbled loudly making me embarrass again.

He broke our embrace and looked at me smiling amusingly.

"You haven't took dinner?" He asked still smiling goofily.

"I wasn't hungry then. You did?"

"Didn't feel like eating."

"I'll get something then. You wait here."

"Isn't your bhaiya at home?"

"Oh yes. He is." I suddenly remember that all the time we were being gusshy my elder brother was at home!!

"You stay here and don't make noise. I'll get something." Telling him to wait I opened the door opened of my bedroom and stopped dead in my tracks.

Bhaiya was standing there at my door and raised an eyebrow at me.