Chapter-6

Mausam's POV:

I was waiting for Shruti downstairs. I left them to talk because I thought that, that boy was seriously having a hard time. If he had came to this college it means he is here to find her, otherwise there are good colleges too in his home city. I know because it was where I lived before my father got transfered here. My bhaiya graduated from there as well. I was talking to myself when I saw them coming down together. Wait... Together ! Does this mean... They are really together?? "So you guys patched up??" I asked as soon as they came in hearing distance.

"Yes!" "Sort of" they both replied together.
"Oh! OK then .. If you are going to stick by her side every time then we should introduce each other. Hi! I am Mausam Sinha. Bff of her and you are.." He cut me off mid sentence.
"Akshay Singh. Her... friend and yours too if you grant me." He said choosing his words very wit fully.
"Ya sure. But remember one thing Mr bo.. Friend, don't ever try to hurt her in any way else I will myself bang your head with my guitar." I said neglecting the fact that Shruti was glaring Mr when I was going to say boyfriend .
"Ouch, it really will hurt." He said mockingly and then continued with seriousness "But I promise if she will get hurt because of me I'll pay for that as well."
" I will help you in paying..." Here my sweet friend cut my words. "Stop it now Mausam, you are scaring him. Let's get home now." She said.
"Wait. Let me talk to him. He seems a good guy." They both were smiling all the time I said this. Though he had a proud smile and she had a shy one.
"So tell me, why are you here? In this college as I know there are good colleges too in your hometown?" I have guessed the ans already but want to be confirmed.
" Umm.. I thought.. I will find her somewhere here as I knew she lives in this area."he said scratching his head sheepishly. "But trust me I didn't have any idea you will come to this college."he said to Shruti.
" Seriously! You came 300 kms away from your house your friends your family all alone only to find me? She said more like spoke my thoughts out loud. She awed him.
"No no.. I am not alone. My three besties came along with me." He replied smiling as if he is saying two and two makes four...
"What?" "What!" We both asked more like shouted together. Some of the students nearby glanced towards us. We lowered our voices. "I mean you literally dragged your friends all along with you here only to look for this basket of trouble." I asked pointing Shruti while she was narrowing her eyes on me.
"Yeah ... They wanted to come with me though." He said. "But... Don't call her basket of trouble she is the basket of magic." Shruti blushed on this. Cheeky. I thought.
"Where are your friends then?" Shruti asked hiding her embarrassment.
" Oh they.. Sid and Kusum were in the class with me, but I don't know where are they now as I was engrossed with you." Uuuh it didn't sound good. "They are together since 2years now. And for Veer he is a late waker so hasn't came today." He told us.
"OK, we will meet them tomorrow then" Shruti said.
"Okay.. mm give me your cell." He stretched his hand and took her cell typed something and gave her back. "Here.. Call or text me if you feel like" he said. Ooo so he gave his number. Brave guy.
"Okay, then bye I guess." I said and he nodded. We started walking. We both were silent. I don't know what Shruti was thinking but I was thinking about something.. Actually someone.

Hello readers. How are you all. Stay tuned to know about that someone.
Till then do vote and comment.