chapter thirty three

Five months later

Raina

" Bring her in "

A cop roughly grabbed my arm and pushed me into the interrogation room. I turned around and looked at him.

" You better be glad im in hand cuffs ", i told him. The cop who was already in the room came and took the cuffs off.

" Yeah yeah yeah sit down "

The cop said as he walked out. When im free ill come back and he'll get whats coming to him. Puta.

" Hi there ms.Vegas "

Some man in a suit said to me. He was sitting down at the table with a bunch of files. While two cops stood behind him. I took a sit and looked at him.

" How the fuck do you know me ? "

The man laughed and said " Well you're all on the news sweetness. Im pretty sure everybody knows you by now ".

I rolled my eyes and then asked " What the hell do you want from me ? ".

" Im Orlando and came here to give you something that you might want "

I looked at him weirdly and asked " And what would that be ? ". He laughed then went into the folder.

" I have a proposition for you, i just need to know if you can be trusted "

" It depends on what it is and i have yet to hear it come from your mouth ", i responded.

" You better tone it down Vegas ", one of the cops said.

" And you better stop talking to me before i spit in your face ", i replied. He was about to come towards me until Orlando stopped him.

" Go on ill handled it "

The cops left and it was just me and him.

" Ok well how would you feel if i told you that you can get out early ", he asked. I looked at him shocked.

" Hell yeah im cool with that most definitely "

" But- "

" I should've known ", i said lowly. I rolled my eyes then looked back at him.

" ok now wait.. Ill let you out if you can hand us Tay ", he said. As soon as he said his name i felt butterflies start to form in my stomach. I miss my baby so much.

" Im sorry but i aint no snake aight? Go find somebody else "

After that i stood up but Orlando quickly got up and pushed me back down into the seat.

" At this point you dont have a choice sweetheart. We've been trying to get Tay for years and now we can take him down and YOU are going to be the reason ", he said while pointing in my face.

" First of all back the hell up goofy, don't fucking touch me ", i yelled out. That's when the cops came back in and begin putting handcuffs on me. I smirked and walked out.

" We will meet again, don't you ever forget that ", Orlando yelled out after me.

I ignored him and kept walking.

-------------

Keleii

" Alright, can you get up so i can move please "

I was sitting up on the bed while Tay laid on me with his head on my stomach.

" Aight hold on my baby tryna tell me something ", he responded. This man was actually having a full conversation with my belly. I shook my head then i grabbed my phone. He looked up at me.