Chapter eleven

Keleii

I woke up by the sunlight that was beaming through the curtains. I slowly sat up to look around. Realizing that i wasn't in my room. Then i instantly remembered that i was in Tay's room.

I stood up from the bed to use the bathroom. After i came out i walked downstairs to look for Tay. I heard talking as i was walking towards the kitchen.

" You ain't giving a answer ", some guy said as he rummage through the cabinets. I stood in the doorway looking at the scene before me.

" Cause im tryna figure out why you going through my shit ", Tay replied.

The dude sucked his teeth and said, " You got this big ass house with no food in it. Where they do that at ? ".

I cleared my throat which got their attention. They both looked over at me. The dude stared at me while Tay looked at me with a smile.

" Damn, what's your name ", the dude asked me as he checked me out. I moved my hair behind my ear.

" Keleii ", i responded. He licked his bottom lip then said " Im Tyree.. This nigga's brother ", he said.

" Unfortunately ", Tay said as he continued to eat his cereal.

Tyree sucked his teeth then pulled out his phone.

" Aight bro, i gotta go. Just think about what i said then hit me up ", he told Tay. Tay nodded his head in response.

His brother left out but not before turning to me and said " Nice to meet you Keleii, i hope i see your fine ass again ", trying to sound smooth.

After he left, Tay got up and walked to the sink with his bowl. I walked over to him.

" So what are we gonna do today ", i asked him. He looked over at me with a smirk.

" Who said i wanted to hang out with you today ? ", he questioned. I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever, i need to go anyways. My sister's probably wondering where i am ", i said. He turned to me with a confused look.

" Your sister ? "

" Yeah, i live with her "

" Oh, why not your mom ? "

I took a deep breath and said " That's a long story... You probably don't wanna hear it ".

He hopped on the counter then looked at me. " Go ahead and talk ", he said.

" Well, my mom really didn't have a problem with me. She just didn't trust my sister like she used to. They would always argue every single day and it was getting to be a bit overwhelming. My ma really became angry when she found a lot of money in Kayla's room. After that Kayla moved out. My mom begin to stay on me and it was stressing me out. So i moved in with Kayla. My mom felt like i betrayed her so she doesn't talk to me like she used to anymore ", i explained.

Tay pulled me in between his legs and begin wiping tears that i didn't know fell. " Damn, im sorry you dealing with that ", he said.

I looked up at him and said " Its ok, im fine ", i responded.

" She'll come around Keleii, you just gotta give her some time ", he told me. I nodded my head.

" Yeah you're probably right ", i said lowly.

He jumped down from the counter and walked over to the living room. I followed him upstairs and into his room.

" You want me to take you home ?", Tay asked me. He walked into the bathroom, cutting on the shower. I put on some shorts i packed and slid into my slides.