Chapter Twenty seven

Keleii

" Just leave me alone Tay "

" Nah wassup with you yo ? "

I pulled away from Tay and walked to the closet. Pulling out my bags and sittng them on the bed. Tay looked at me confused as i was throwing my stuff inside the bags. But every time i would sat something in the bag he would take it out.

" Tay Im not playing with you "

" Where you going ? ", he questioned me. I ignored him as i sat my stuff back inside my bag. As soon as i went back to the closet, he dumped my clothes out of the bag and threw it across the room.

" Can you stop touching my shit "

" Why you packing your clothes and shit ? "

" Cause i don't wanna be here anymore "

" Well where you wanna go ? ", Tay asked me. I went over and sat on the bed. I begin picking up my stuff that was near the bed.

" I don't wanna go anywhere with you ", i told him. He came over and smacked the clothes out of my hands.

" What did i do wrong Keys ? "

" Just leave me alone ", i responded. I tried to pick up the clothes again but he smacked it out of my hand. " What the fuck did i do ? ", he asked again.

" I think we shouldn't be together anymore ", i responded. I stood up and picked up my bag. He walked up on me and tried to pull me close to him but i pulled away. " Keys where is all this coming from ", Tay asked.

" I feel like a burden every since we got together ", i responded. He looked at me confused. " A burden- hol up can you stop ", he said, taking the clothes out of my hands. He grabbed my hand and sat me down on the bed.

" Can you tell me whats going on bro "

" You heard your friend earlier, i done nothing but create problems. Your friends dont like me, hell even your dad dislikes me ", i told Tay. He licked his bottom lip and then said " Friends? What you talking about Fade ?". I continued to ignored him. " Fuck him and my dad, i told you that ill stick by you whatever. You tripping over nothing ", he told me.

I gave him a look before packing the rest of my clothes up. He got up and started throwing my shoes and stuff out of the room.

" Why are you touching my stuff for "

" You said you wanna leave then leave ", Tay responded. I went over and tried to grab my stuff but he moved me out of the way.
" I can get my own shit STOP ", i yelled. He moved me out of the way again. He continued to throw my shit out of the room. At this point Mikey, Tyree, and the other dude came running up the stairs.

" Yo what you doing bro ? ", Mikey asked. Tay ignored him and went into the bathroom. Tyree turned to me and asked " What yall got going on up here ".

" I told him that I- ", was all i said before Tay came back out with my makeup box. I tried to at least take that from him but he pushed me to the side and threw it in the hallway. All of my makeup scattered everywhere.

" Why the fuck did you do that ", i yelled out. I ran over and looked at over $100 worth of makeup ruined. " Come on Tay that was fucked up ", i heard Mikey say.

" She wanted to leave me so im helping her ", i heard Tay say. I stood up and walked over to him. I slapped him in the face. Thats when Tyree went and picked me up, getting me away from Tay. " I FUCKING HATE YOU ", i yelled out. Tears were coming down my face. " I hate you too, hurry up and get this bitch outta my face ", he yelled back.

I looked at him in shock then i felt rage. I started picking up stuff and throwing it at him. Tyree picked me up again and brought me down stairs. Once we were outside, he sat me down on the porch. " You stay right here and ill get Mikey and Rock to pack your stuff up, ok ?", Tyree said. I nodded my head then he went back inside.

After this im officially done with Tay's ass. At this point, he's dead to me. I can't believe he said he hated me and then called me out my name.

Tears started to come down my face again as i straighten my sweatsuit jacket. After 30 minutes, they came out with my stuff. " Im gonna drive you to the airport ", Tyree said. I nodded my head. After they put my stuff inside Tyree's car, we both got in along with Mikey. " Here you left this ", he said, handing me my phone. I thanked him and kept quiet until we got to the airport. Mikey drove off while we went inside.

When we got inside there was a jet waiting for me. I walked up the stairs to get inside with Tyree behind me. " You're coming too ", i asked him. " Yeah you need somebody to take you home ", he responded. I nodded my head then sat down.

Some hours later

We finally got back to Houston and it was literally 2 in the morning. We walked out of the airport and to Tyree's car. We got in and he drove me home.
-----------

Tyree

Keleii was giving me directions to go to her house and i looked around confused. I remember going down this street once before. She told me what house it was and i nearly choked on air. This is Kayla's house. Keleii looked at me and said " Thanks Tyree i appreciate it ".

She was about to get out the car until i stopped her. " So this your house ", i asked her. " Yes, i mean technically this my sister's house ", she responded. So she's Kayla's sister?

" What's your sister name ", i asked her. She laughed nervously and said " Kayla, why ". I shook my head and said " Nothing ". Keleii nodded her head and got out. I got out helping her with her stuff. When i was putting her bags in the house Kayla won't there. Thank God because that would've been awkward as hell. I left and went back inside my car after we hugged. I pulled off down the street.

-----------

Keleii

Im so thankful that Tyree helped me. I thought he woulda been mad at me for hitting his brother but he was cool about it i guess. I walked outside to check our mailbox. As soon as i opened it, i felt a sharp pain in my back making me fall down.

I turned around and saw Deon towering over me. The Deon from the party. " Deon what are you doing ", i semi yelled. " You should've got with me when you had the chance ", was all he said before he pistol whipped me with the gun. I blackout instantly.

**************

Hey guys ill update later on today or tomorrow ❤