chapter thirteen

Keleii

" Ahh damn my bad shawty ", this random girl said to me. She bumped into me while running through the party with this other girl.

" You aight ?", Tay asked me. I nodded my head.

" Come on lets go over here ", he said. He took my hand and led me to the kitchen. " You want something to drink ", Tay asked. I nodded my head again.

He walked over to the counter and begin making our drinks. Out of nowhere i felt a pair of hands on my waist. I quickly turned around.

" What the fu-", i said but stopped once i saw who it was.

" Wassup Keleii ", Deon said. He started checking me out then he licked his bottom lip. 

" Hey Deon, what are you doing here ", i asked him.

" The guys wanted me to come to this shit so i figured why not ", he replied then we shared a laugh.

" Well what about you ? ", he asked.

" I came here with a friend ", i responded. He nodded his head.

" Damn you look good ", Deon said. I displayed a small smile. " Thank you ", i replied.

I was kind of getting uncomfortable right now. I don't really know Deon like that and him being all close to me is kind of bothering me. He placed his hands on my waist. I playfully moved his hands away.

" So what happened to us hanging out-"

" The fuck going on ", Tay said, cutting Deon off. He sat the cups down on the counter that we were leaning on. Before i got the chance to say anything, Deon started talking.

" Who you ", He asked Tay. Tay looked him up and down.

" Im tryna figure out why you over here hollering at my girl for ", Tay said. I stood in front of him trying to calm him down.

" Nigga that aint your girl, move the fuck around ", Deon said while waving Tay off. Tay pushed me out of the way. He walked up on Deon.

" Who the fuck you think you talking to nigga ", Tay said. I went and grabbed his arm but he pulled away.

" What you tryna do bro ", Deon said. Before i could say anything Tay went and punched Deon in the jaw. They started going at it. At this point, people started crowding around us. " Aye yall stop ", i yelled over everybody.

They ignored me and kept fighting. Tay was on top repeatedly punching Deon in the face. I went and grabbed Tay's arm pulling him up. I looked down at Deon. His face was all fucked up. I felt bad.

" Lets go Keleii ", Tay said as he grabbed my hand. We both walked outside of the party and then over to the car.

" Why was you in there talking to that nigga for ", Tay questioned me.

" He's my friend-"

" You think im fucking stupid? ", he said. He walked up on me. I leaned back against the car.

" I didn't even know he was gonna be here ", i said truthfully.

" That doesn't even matter, you should've walked away ", Tay said. I looked at him confused.

" So i can't talk to my friends now ", i questioned him.

" Not him no you can't ", he responded. I sarcastically laughed.

" Why does it even matter who im friends with ", i questioned him.

" Cause i don't want no other nigga talking to you ", he replied. I shifted my weight to one leg. " Ok and why not ", i questioned him.