chapter thirty two

Nobody's pov

Welcome back to the channel FOX4 news and we got a lot of material to discuss.  Earlier tonight there was a homicide leaving over 20 people dead in the deep of Dallas here in Texas. The attack took place in an abandoned building. One arrest was made to a 20 year old woman named Raina Mylene Vegas. Sources say that she might be the attacker based on the evidence at hand. Along with Deon O'Rashad Green, who was also arrested following the attack and involvement of the kidnapping of 19 year old Keleii Justine Waters. Sources also say that this might be a Bonnie and Clyde replica or reenaction. We'll update you guys when we have more info.

-------------

Tay

" Wassup bro how you feeling ? "

I walked in the hospital room where Rock was in with Santana and Mikey. He slowly sat up in the bed.

" Hurting like a bitch "

He looked at Santana's bandage up arm.

" Damn you got hit too ? "

" Yeah but it aint nothing "

Mikey cleared his throat as he took a seat. " Yo Rock, your friend was tripping tonight ".

" What you mean? "

" That nigga Fade was being a snake the whole time ", Santana chimed in. Rock turned to me.

" Yo Tay is that true bro ? "

I nodded my head and said " Yeah, i had to kill his ass ". Rock shook his head.

" Oh well, yall get my lil sis back ? "

" Yeah, she getting seen too. I was going go check on her after hollering at you "

Rock nodded his head. " Well thats good. Yall niggas can get out now, Nurse bae abouta come back in any minute and im tryna hit ".

Santana and I laughed at his dumb ass. After dapping him up we left out.

" Ard ima holla at you later "

" Aight bro "

I walked the way to the room Keleii was in. As soon as i approached the room i walked in. Kayla was sitting in the chair beside the bed.

" Hey Baby "

I closed the door and walked over to Keleii. " Wassup you feeling better ? ", i asked her. She gave me a weak smile and nodded.

" Well im about to get something to drink ill be right back ", Kayla said. She got up and left.

" Come and lay with me "

I took my jacket off and laid beside Keleii on the bed. She laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her getting comfortable.

" Im sorry about messing up your shit the other day "

" Its fine im over it "

I looked at her and asked " Are you really? ".

" No...but it doesn't matter anymore "

" What if i take you to buy some more and whatever else you want ? "

She looked up and smiled. " Ok and im maxing out just to let you know ".

" Thats fine i dont care ", i responded. Then she started to laugh a little.

" Hey there Ms.Waters, im Dr.Thomas "

We looked up at the doctor coming inside the room. I sat up and went over to the chair.

" Hi "