Chapter seven

Keleii

After spending the day with the girls i was on my way back home.

As i was pulling up at my house my phone went off. I picked it up and looked at the text.

800-432-9884 ~ Wassup

With a confused look i responded back.

Me - Who this ?

~ Its Tay

I immediately started getting butterflies in my stomach. I turned the car off then responded back.

Me - Tay ..?

Obviously i knew who it was. I just wanted to be petty.

~ Yeah from the party a few weeks back

Me - Ohh Hey.

After a few seconds he responded back.

~ Call me real quick i don't like this texting shit

I laughed a little then i called him. He picked up after the second ring.

" Hello ", he said into the phone.

I smiled and said " Hey its Keleii ". Then he chuckled a little.

" Wassup shawty "

" I gotta ask you something ", i told him.

" Aight go ahead "

" Why did you take so long to hit me up for ", i asked him. He laughed a little.

" Well for one i dont chase after females. And also i was busy doing shit ", he responded. I rolled my eyes.

" Oh so how you get my number if you was busy ", i asked.

" I...", he said. We both started to laugh.

" Its cool. Im glad that you did "

" Why you say that ", he asked me.

" Because i was waiting for you to hit me up ", i responded with a smile.

" Word ", he asked. I laughed small.

" Yeah ", i responded.
---------

Ive been talking to Tay on the phone for what felt like hours. It was pitch black outside and i was still sitting in the car. I yawned which made him laughed small.

" You tired ", he asked.

" Yeah a little "

" Oh ard well ima let you go then"

" Are you sure ? I don't mind talking to you a little bit more "

" Nah that's ok i want you to get some rest. Ill talk to you tomorrow ", he responded then i smiled.

We both said goodbye to each other then we hung up the phone. I got out of the car and locked the doors using the button on the keys.

I walked inside of the house to see Kayla and her bestfriend Monica sitting on the sofa gossiping like always. Once i shut the door they looked over at me.

" Wassup Keke ", Monica said with a smile. I walked over and joined them.

" Nuh uhh Keleii get up ", Kayla said pushing me up. I rolled my eyes at her. " Stop Kayla dang ", i responded.

" We're talking about something and you don't need to be over here "

" Yall always talking about something and i don't care what yall talking about "

" Go upstairs and get outta my face damn ", she said. I stood up with a attitude and went into the kitchen.

I walked over to the microwave to look for my leftovers to find out that it wasn't in there. I walked back into the living room.

" Where's my food ", i asked Kayla. She faced me with a smirk.

" Oh i ate that earlier ", she responded. I looked at her with the "Come again" face.

" Why would you do that for ", i questioned her. She shrugged her shoulders.

" It would've went bad anyways i just did you a favor "

" Ok well let me get sick then but dont touch my shit the fuck "

" Well you had my car and i was hungry sooo "

" Sooo and ? That gave you the right to touch my shit? Why dont you go grocery shopping then maybe you wouldn't be hungry ", i said. Then she waved me off.

" Speaking of that, did you go to the store like i asked you ", she asked. I completely forgot about that. I just stared at her without having nothing to say. She saw my face expression and caught a attitude.

" You know what give me my damn keys you get on my fucking nerves and where the money at "

She snatched her keys and the money away from me then stormed out with Monica. I shrugged my shoulders then i went back into the kitchen to find me something to eat. Aint nothing but ramen that been in there since i don't know when and im not eating that.

I pulled out my phone and called Trina but she didn't pick up. So i started to call Ari which went straight to voicemail.

So i begin to dial the only other person that i know might come through for me. After the third ring he picked up.

" Hello ", Tay said into the phone.

" You up for some food ", i asked him.

----------

" You know i never take a girl out to eat without hitting first ", he said then he shifted in his seat.

" Well i feel special then ", i responded to him. He begin to laugh small.

He took me to whataburger for some food. Im not gonna lie im glad he came and got me because i wanted to talk to him more. I know we've only been talking for today but i can't help that im starting to like him. Crazy right ?

He just stared at me while im eating. I looked over at him.

" You're not gonna eat your food ", i asked him.

" I rather watch you forreal forreal ", he responded with a smile.

I looked away trying to hide my blushing. " Well dont..it makes me nervous ", i said. I looked back at him as he sucked his teeth.

" So you saying i make you nervous ", he asked me. You know you do so why you ask me that ?

I nodded my head then said " Yeah..a little ".

He grabbed my food then put it on the dashboard. We begin to stare at each other. He licked his bottom lip then he leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised at first but i ended up kissing him back.

We started to deepening the kiss. I realized what i was doing and pulled away. Then we smiled at each other.

" You mind taking me home its getting late and my sister probably wondering where i am ", i said. " Yeah ill take you ", he responded. He handed me my food back. He started up the car and drove to my house.

Once we arrived at my house i saw Kayla's car parked in the driveway. Tay pulled up behind her car.

" Thank you for the food and everything ", i told him. " No problem ", he responded. I made sure i grabbed everything. Then i leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. " Thanks again ", i said then i got out and walked to the door. He waited until i got inside then pulled off.

I walked upstairs and into my room. I finished the rest of my food then i got in the shower. After my shower i threw on a big oversized shirt and my pj shorts. I got into bed and started thinking about Tay. I couldn't believe he kissed me. I just couldn't wait to tell the girls tomorrow but of course it would have to wait later on because i had to work.

I cant wait until the day when i dont have to work that tired ass job anymore.

***********