Chapter three

*

Ooou

Now ill never get over you until i find

Something new

That gets me high like you do

Listen to my heart go

Baaadum boo'd up

We yelled out as we were singing along to the song. Me, Trina and Ari got behind each other and started doing the red nose. Following the rhythm of the beat.

Soon later, the song ended and then a reggae song started to play. Me, Trina and Ari started cheering then we began dancing.

The same dude from earlier that was with Ari came up and started dancing behind her. She started grinding on him. At this point it was just me and Trina.

I guess i spoke too soon because Michael started walking up. " Aye come dance wit' me ", he said. Trina looked at me. " Are you gonna be ok Keke ", she asked me.

" Oh, no yeah go have fun ", i told her. " Are you sure ? Because i can leave him and keep dancing with you ", she said. I shook my head. She smiled small then walked away with Mikey.

I started walking off the dance floor.

" Ayo "

I turned around to see Tay walking towards me.

" You wanna dance "

" Uh.. I was just about to leave "

" Come on Keleii. You gonna leave without at least dancing with me one time "

I smiled a little then i looked away.

" I don't know.."

" Plus you owe me for helping you out with that dude earlier "

" Oh really ? "

Then Tay started looking around.

" Oh look there he go right there, ill just tell him that you single-"

" No!.. Just come on "

I took his hand and led him to a spot on the dance floor.

" Dont try anything funny either ", i told him. He smirked then he put his hands up. " Im not, you aint gotta worry ", he replied.

They started playing another reggae song which made everybody cheer. Tay looked over at me and licked his bottom lip.

" Can we dance now ? Or do i have to convince you some more ? "

People started crowding over where we were standing. To the point where we don't have any room to dance.

" Lets go "

I took his hand again and led him to a different spot.

We started dancing. Towards the middle of the song we started dancing close to each other. I turned around so my back was facing his front and began dancing on him.

He put his hands on my waist and followed my movement. We were dancing for a while then the song cut off. Then another song started to play.

I turned around to face him. We just stared at each other. I put my hair behind my ear as i looked down smiling. He laughed a little then cleared his throat.

" I- "

" KELEII "

We looked over and saw Ari pushing people to get to us.