Chapter six

**

I got woken up by laughter that was occurring in the house. Looking at my alarm clock seeing that it was 11, I rolled my eyes and got up out of bed.

Since i don't have to work today i decided to just go over Trina's house. I didn't feel like staying here after what had happened last night so i figured its best to leave the house.

I opened my door and walked to the bathroom to start getting dressed. After my shower i brushed my teeth then i left out to go back in my room.

I locked my door then i went into my closet to find something to wear for the day. I decided on some jeans, my Tupac shirt and my fenty slides. After i put on my undergarments i put on my outfit. I went to go to the bathroom to do my hair. I decided to just part my hair to the side and leave it down. My hair got fuzzy but it doesn't matter. I grabbed my phone and left out of my room.

" Where you going ", Kayla asked me as soon as i got downstairs.

" Over Trina's ", i responded. I walked pass her and Kelz on the sofa heading to the kitchen. The sight of him made me not even wanna eat nomore. I closed the refrigerator and left out heading towards the front door.

" Oh oh here ", Kayla said as she grabbed her purse. She pulled out some money and a note then handed it to me.

" What is this for ", i asked her while holding the money.

" I want you to go to the store for me on the way back home "

I rolled my eyes then i opened the door to walk out of it. " Thank you sis ", Kayla yelled out after me then i shut the door.

---

I finally arrived to Trina's house. I got out of the car then i walked up to the door. I opened it and walked in.

" Hey boo ", Trina said as i closed the door. She was on the couch with Ari smoking and watching rush hour. I walked over to them and sat down.

" Why you look all sad girl ", Ari asked me. " Nothing. What yall wanna do today ", i asked them. Trina passed me the blunt then i took a puff from it.

" Girl i don't even know ", Trina said while scrolling on her phone.

" Ok Trina so who were you talking about ", i asked her. She looked up at me. " When " she asked me.

" Last night in the text "

" Ohhh. Ok so Mikey told me that Tay wants to talk to you ", Trina said as she pointed at me. " -And Santana wanna talk to you ", she continued while pointing at Ari.

" Hold on..what ", Ari said. " Yeah bitchh. They told me to give them yall numbers too ", Trina said.

I honestly forgot all about Tay. The last time i saw him was at that party a few weeks ago. I thought he didn't like me like that because he didn't ask Trina for my number.

" Santana is fine as fuck ", Ari said. They were looking on his instagram page. I stood up and went over to them. I started to look with them. He's ok but he's not my cup of tea.

Ari went on her phone to, im guessing, text Santana. I left my knees to my chest and laid my head down. Trina looked over at me.

" Sooo, you gonna hit Tay up or what "

" He has a girl Trina "

" He does not have no girl "

" Yes he does. They came at my job together. Im sorry but im not a homewrecker ", i said. Trina sucked her teeth.

" If you talking about that Hispanic chick then no thats not his girl. I heard him talking to Michael about it and he only with her for sex basically. He never made it official with her "