Chapter nine

**

Tay

My father called me earlier to stop by the office because he had something important to tell me. Once i pulled up to the building i turned to Keleii. She looked at me with a confused look.

" Where are we ", she asked me.

" Just stay in the car ill be back in a minute ", i responded. She nodded her head. " Ok but dont be gone too long ", she said. While she looked around.

I got out the car and made my way inside the building.

-----

Unknown

I watched as he went inside the building. Feeling my anger boil even more.

I wanted nothing more then to kill his ass. But i have to follow the plan.

I looked over at his car. That girl look familiar.

My eyes gotten wide when i realized who it was.

Well theres now two people i gotta kill.

Starting with his girlfriend. She don't know what she got herself into.

I started my car and pulled off heading to tell the news.

------------

Tay

" ahh son come on in ", Dad said. I walked in and sat down. Before i said anything he continued to talk.

" Well i just want to know why haven't the Marco thing been done yet ", he asked me.

" My bad pop ive been busy ", i responded. He nodded his head.

" Didnt you say that you wanted to take over some day ? ", he questioned me. I nodded my head.

" Mhm so how do you expect me to give you my business but you can't even complete one simple task ", he questioned me again.

" Look pop ill take care of it ", i said.

" You better. Or ill just give one of your brothers the business ", he said.

I got two brothers. One's younger than me and the other one older than me. The youngest one is Tyree. He's a year younger than me which makes him 18. He's the joking hyper one. He doesn't really care for taking over for our father. As long as he can keep killing people and get paid for it, then he was good.

The other one is Tre. He's the more serious and calm one out of us brothers. We always fighting. Mainly because he think he can boss niggas around and shit. But i let it be known that he aint running shit. Me and Tre always budding heads because both of us wanna take over. To keep it a stack im more closer to Tyree then Tre.

" Is that all you gotta tell me ", i asked him. Before he could say anything Tyree came walking in. With Tre behind him. 

" Wassup pops ", Tyree said then he dapped dad up.

Tre walked over and did the same. " Hey pop ", he said.

" Hey sons. Now Tyree what i tell you about being reckless while handling business ", dad questioned him.

Last night Tyree went to go take out some nigga that go by Russ. He did it outside of a strip club called The Ritz. Anyway he wasn't supposed to do it then.We were gonna wait and follow the plan.

" That nigga dead so whats the problem ", Tyree questioned.

Dad pound on the desk with his fist and said " You do it on MY call. What if somebody saw you ? Huh ? You gonna fuck up the whole organization being stupid ".