chapter twelve

Hey i know some of yall didn't get to see all of chapter eleven but it's there now 😊

Keleii

" So where we going ? ", i asked Kayla. She kept her eyes on the road.

" Well, we're gonna watch a movie, hit the mall, you know..girly stuff ", she responded. I nodded my head.

Kayla started to play some rap song as we rolled up at our favorite nail shop. Parking the car, we both got out and she hit the button to lock the doors. Once we walked inside, Sheila stopped what she was doing and begin greeting us.

" Hey yall, how yall doing ", she asked with a smile.

" Whats up lala girl ", Kayla responded back. Sheila got up and walked over to Kayla. They both shared a hug. Then they started talking.

We knew Sheila every since i can remember. Kayla has been her friend since the 6th grade. Sheila is brownskin with long pretty hair that she keeps in a low sleeky ponytail. Sheila's family has opened their own nail shop when she hit the 7th grade. Its the only black owned nail shop here. At least that i know of.

Kayla and i sat down at separate tables waiting for someone to come start on our nails. Two girls came out. One of them sat in front of me while the other one sat in front of my sister. They begin doing our nails.

-------

Tay

" Ah there he is ", dad said as soon as i open the front door. He wanted everybody here at my parents house because he had something to tell us.

" Come on over here son, i have something to tell all of you ", dad said. I walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa. I looked over at Tyree and then at Tre.

" Alright, well as you all know me and your mother always attends the annual dinner that celebrates our success in the drug business. And well, we want all of you to attend this time ", dad said.

" When is it ", i asked him. He stood up and straighten his jacket.

" Tomorrow at eight. Be there ", he replied. Tyree shook his head.

" Nah i got shit to do tomorrow-"

" Then cancel whatever shit you got planned ", dad said quickly.

" Oh and bring dates too, it'll look more appealing to others ", he continued. We all looked at each other quietly making dad leave out.

" Man he trippin' big time. I had something to do tomorrow ", Tyree said.

" Yeah, like what ", Tre said while standing up. I looked over at Tyree to see what his answer was.

" Yall know that nigga name Kelz ", he asked us. Tre and i nodded our heads. I don't know too much about him though.

" Well i was gonna take that nigga out ", Tyree said casually. Tre stood up shaking his head.

" Didnt pops tell your ass to calm down on that shit ? We cant keep drawing attention our way ", he told Tyree.

" Well that nigga was at Woo's party last night talking a bunch of shit and we not finna let that slide ", Tyree continued.

" Let the shit go or im gonna notify Pops ", Tre said. I shook my head then i stood up.

" You opp ass nigga ", Tyree said. He stood up and walked out the door. Tre looked over at me.

" Make sure he doesn't do anything he ain't suppose to ", he told me. I sucked my teeth.

" Man that nigga gonna do whatever he wanna do anyway ", i replied to him. Tre let out a deep breath of frustration. He begin fixing his collar on his shirt.