chapter thirty one

Nobody's pov

Kayla immediately pointed her gun at Kelz. Chest heaving up and down as a tear felled down her cheek. He stood there with a evil grin on his face. He walked closer to her.

" I thought you was dead bitch ", Kayla said. He walked a little closer making her raise the gun towards his face. He put his hands in his pockets and just looked at her.

" Now why would you think that? "

" Because..Because you got shot at Ritz and- "

" -You're naive if you thought somebody could take me out, im a God baby ", Kelz responded. Then he laughed while Fade, Deon and the other guards joined him.

" If i was you Fade i wouldn't be laughing nigga ", Santana said. Kelz looked at Fade. Without questioning, Fade pointed his gun and shot Santana in the arm. Santana immediately grabbed it, dropping his gun.

" Now back to you Kayla, i see you moved on "

" Why did you kidnapped my sister for? Huh? "

" I took her because i knew that it'll get a rise out of yall, plus she tried to diss me earlier this summer so i thought why not "

Kayla looked at Keleii.

" What he talking about? "

" He tried to make a move on me in the kitchen when i came back from that date ", Keleii responded.

Tay looked at her and said " Oh so you going on dates with niggas now ".

" That was before we even got together dummy "

" It better have been- "

Kelz shot up at the ceiling catching everybody's attention.

" Im tired of these games, you wanna know who really shot me at the club that night Kayla? "

Kayla didn't respond so Kelz kept going.

" That little nigga right there "

Kayla looked back at Tyree.

" You went behind my back and slept with the enemy now all yall dying "

" Hold on, Ty you hitting that ? ", Mikey asked him. Keleii just looked between both of them surprised.

Kelz went and aimed his gun at Tyree without anybody paying attention. The gun went off making everybody turned around. Kelz dropped his gun. He looked over at Kayla holding hers with a blank face. He looked down realizing that he's been shot.

" You bitch you shot me "

Tyree took the gun from Kayla, firing shots at Kelz. He felled down on the ground and Tyree kept going until he emptied the clip. Then he threw the gun at him.

Immediately the guards and everybody else started shooting at Kayla and them. Fade ended up escaping as he ran out the door. Tay saw a glimpse of him and managed to run after Fade.

Once Fade realized he was being followed he looked back and started shooting. Tay tried his best to dodged the bullets while he fired back at Fade.

Tay had to take cover which made Fade take advantage and take off up the stairs.

----------

Tay

This high yellow ass nigga making me do all this running and shit. Im outta breath and im angry as hell. I left from behind the wall after making sure my gun was loaded again and ran after him.