Chapter four

*

We finally met up at the mall. I went home before and took a shower and changed clothes. I had to hear Kayla's mouth because she was planning on using the car to go see her boyfriend. After practically begging her for the car she finally let me use it.

Anyway i got out and walked over to Mya. She got out of her car with a smile.

" Hey "

" Hey girl ", she responded. " You ready ", she asked me with a smile.

" I guess "

" Yaay ok lets go "

She linked arms wit me then we made our way inside the mall. It was extremely crowded today. Which means its gonna be harder to get in and out of stores but whatever.

" Oou lets go in here ", Mya said. She led me to this store then she ran over to the dresses. I started glancing at the jewelry when she called my name.

" Yes Mya ", i said, getting a little irritated.

" Come over here "

I sighed then i walked over to her.

" Now this would look cute on you ", she said as she held up a black spaghetti strap maxi dress.

" Idk.. "

" Girl go on and try it on "

I took a deep breath then i took the dress from her. She smiled at me which made me roll my eyes at her.

I walked over to the cashier and asked if she can unlock one of the dressing rooms. She led me to one of them then she unlocked it. I thanked her then i walked inside.

" I dont even wanna go to this stupid ass.. ", i said once i got the dress off the hanger.

I took off my shirt and jeans. Then i put on the dress. I looked in the mirror to see myself. It hugged all my curves and made my butt look bigger then it really is. I just hate that i don't have any boobs because then it would've looked really bomb.

I heard a knock on the door.

" Somebody in here "

" I know bitch let me see ", Mya said. 

I opened the door so she can see me in the dress.

" That's definitely the one bitchh "

I ran my hand down the dress. " Really ", i asked her.

" Yesss "

I shut the door then i slipped out of the dress. Once i got dressed i open the door and walked up front. Mya already bought her outfit so she stood to the side. I walked up to the cashier and paid for the dress.

We walked out of the store and walked to some shoe store. After we bought our shoes we walked to Victoria's Secret.

The lady greeted us as we walked in. Then we begin to look around. " Aye Keke they got deals here ", Mya said. I looked over at her then walked over. " Oou these are cute ", i said. I started picking up the matching bra and underwear sets that were on sale. While Mya was doing the same i looked over to see that girl who came into Maize with Tay.

She was with two other girls looking around. They eventually came over to where we were and begin to look.

" What happens if he finds out, Raina ", one of the girls asked.

" Girl he's not..besides he'll never leave me if he does find out ", she responded to them.

" There's nothing wrong with having two niggas, but i love Tay more. My other nigga don't buy me shit like he does with his broke ass ", Raina continued. They all begin to laugh. I shook my head then walked away. Not any of my business.

After we bought our stuff that we picked out, Mya pulled me over to the mirror. " Lets take a picture ", she said as she pulled her phone out. I shifted a little. " No i look a mess ", i responded. " No you don't sis now come on ", she said.

We posed while she took a picture. Then she looked at it with a smile. " Bitch we look good ", she said. After we took two more pictures she uploaded the one we thought looked the best on instagram and snapchat.

We left out of the mall. Then we walked to our cars. " Alright girl ill call you tomorrow ", Mya said. " Ok see ya ", i responded then got inside the car. I drove out of the lot and went home. 

-----

Tay

" Nigga you be cheating ", Santana said. Mikey sucked his teeth. " Nah you just suck bruh ", he responded. We were at Mikey's crib. They were playing the game while i was on my phone chilling.

I was scrolling down my timeline on instagram and saw this girl i follow posted a picture. It was her and the girl i was dancing with at the party, Keleii. Damn she look good. I liked the picture.

I tapped the picture to see if she tagged her and thankfully she did. I went on her page and started looking on there. She had a bunch of pictures with Mikey's shorty and the other one.

" What you looking at ", Mikey said then he snatched the phone out of my hands. " Ain't this Keleii ", he asked. I stood up and stretched. Santana went to look too. " Damn she fine ", he said. I walked over and snatched my phone from them. They started laughing while I sat back down on the sofa.

" Don't talk about his girl like that bruh ", Mikey said.

" She ain't my girl ", i responded. He waved me off.

" Oh yeah that's right he wit Raina ", Santana said. I scrunched my nose up. " She ain't my girl either ", i replied. " Yeah whatever ", he said.

" I can ask my girl to hook you up with Keleii ", Mikey said. I thought about it for a second. Then i shrugged my shoulders. " Aight ", i responded. Michael started to text Trina.

" Ask her if she can hook me up with the other one ", Santana said.

" What bruh "

" Tell her to hook me up with shorty ", Santana said again. Mikey shook his head and went back to texting. His phone went off then he checked it.

" She said she'll do it ", he told us. I got up from the sofa. " Aight ima see yall later ", i told them before walking out of the house.

I got inside my car and pulled out of the drive way and onto the rode. I decided to go see Raina since i aint got nothing else to do. Its around 12 oclock and i know she still up.

-

I finally pulled up at her house and got out. I walked up to her door then knocked on it. I heard somebody coming down the steps then the door opened up.

" Hey baby ", she said once she saw me. She let me in and we got right into it.

We started kissing while we made our way to the couch. She pushed me onto the sofa and started unbuckling my pants. She started giving me head. Moments later i released in mouth forcing her to swallow.

She got up and started undressing herself while i did the same. After i threw on a rubber, she pushed me back and got on top. She slid on my dick then started riding me.

She started moaning loudly then she threw her head back in pleasure. After a while i moved her off of me and i got behind her. Then i started hitting it from the back, giving her rough and hard strokes. She ended up coming then i pulled out of her.

Moments later she felled asleep. I gathered myself together and made my way out the door.

Once i got to my car i got inside. I started it up and drove off. I ended up thinking about Keleii. She's bad as fuck, i gotta have her. I just hope Trina come through for me.

********