Chapter seventeen

Keleii

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face. I got the sleep out of my eyes and then i looked around. I swear this is like deja vu. Only difference is that Tay is in the bed with me. I looked over at him with a smile. He was laying there sleeping peacefully with his arm around me.

Last night was amazing. He done things to me that i haven't had done to me before. Everything about last night just felt so right. Just waking up to him next to me mad me feel happy.

I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. A few from Mya, Trina and Ari. But i went into the text Kayla sent me.

Kaykay🎀~ hey lil sis...where are you ? Im worried sick

Me ~ Im ok, im at a friend's house

KayKay🎀~ Oh ok well come back home, we needa talk.

Me ~ About ?

KayKay🎀~ Stop being hard headed and bring your ass

I rolled my eyes and sat the phone down. I slowly tried to get up without waking Tay. But his grip got tighter so i knew he was up already. " Where you going ", he groaned lowly.

" Kayla wanna talk to me about something ", I told him. He slowly opened his eyes. " About what ", he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. " I don't know ", i replied. He shifted so that he was laying on his back. I leaned in closer to him then he wrapped his arm around me again. " So when she tryna talk to you ", Tay asked me. " Now ", i responded.

" But i don't really wanna go back over there ", I said. He stood quiet for a minute. " Well why don't you move in with me ", Tay said. I sat up a little to look at him. " What ", i asked. He smiled a little and said " Yeah you can stay here, that way you ain't gotta worry about Kayla ", he said.

I started to smile. " Or you want me to stay so we can do what we did last night ", i said. He pulled me on top of him. Then he placed both hands on my lower back. " That too ", Tay said as he gripped my ass. " You get on my nerves ", i said while smiling.

" But you like it tho ", he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes then i got off of him. He got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. After texting Kayla back i got up and started putting my clothes back on. A few minutes later i heard the shower running. I left the room and went downstairs to wait for him until he got finished.

I pulled out my phone and begin scrolling through it. All of a sudden i got a text from Deon. The one who got his ass beat at the party a couple weeks back. I honestly dont know why i still have his number but i need to delete it because if Tay finds out then all hell breaking loose. I went ahead to see what he got to say.

Deon - wassup Keleii

Me - what do you want ?

Deon - damn i cant hit you up now ? 😌

Me - I cant ask you wtf you want now ?

Deon - ard 😂 i just wanna let you and that bitch ass nigga know that yall got what's coming to you

I moved the phone back away from my face. I started laughing at his dumb ass. Threatening me is one thing but he got the nerve to talk shit about my nigga ? Yeah right, he got the right ones.

Me - bitch is that a threat ?

Deon - Its whateva you want it to be luv 😉

Me - You couldn't even rock shit when you was fighting my bf so 😭 i can't take you seriously

Deon - You can laugh now but you heard what i said

Me - bitch and ? Your punk ass aint gonna do shit but get beat tf up again