chapter twenty five

The next morning

Santana

Its eight in the morning and im out here trying to get some answers on who put that hit out on my bro. Mikey and rock came with me to check this dude who i think know what's up. I had some niggas from the rugrat gang outside waiting to snatch him up. I hit up Fade but he said he had shit to do.

" Alright lets make this brief cause we gotta hurry up and get to cali "

I told the other two. I led them inside this car lot that was on the rich side of town. If you look at us then look at everyone else thats out here, then you know we clearly dont belong.

" There he is ", i said lowly for only Mikey and Rock to hear. They nodded their heads while we walked up to the dude.

" Hey there, can i help you fellas ", he said. I noticed that he had a British accent. I cleared my throat and said " Yeah as a matter of fact you can. Im San, that's Mike and Rock ". He nodded his head and responded with " Frank, so are you looking to buy a car ? ".

" Yeah i saw this bad jawnt out there and i gots to have it bruh ", Rock told Frank. Frank was with two other men. Both of them was looking at us in disgust. Remind me to kill them later. " Oh really ? What model ", he asked us. " It was that 2020 Rover truck ", Mikey chimed in. Rock and i nodded. Frank looked at us weirdly. " You mean the orange one ", he asked. We looked at each other and nodded.

" And i got 30k on me right now for it ", I said.

" laughs* , you couldn't afford that car if you had 50k ", Frank said while holding the keys. Then the dudes he had with him started laughing. " Get lost ", he continued. " I got 60k for it and i can buy it off the lot right now ", Rock said. Frank looked at the dudes then at Rock. " Where's the money ? ", he asked us.

" Hol' up we gotta take a look at it first. You might sell us a fucked up car ", i said. Frank nodded his head and led the way out. I walked up catching up to him. We walked side by side all the way outside. As soon as we got outside i grabbed Frank while Mikey and Rock went and shot the two men. Making them fall down to the ground. 

" What the hell is this ", Frank yelled out. I put my gun to his head. " I know you know who put that hit out on us ", i said. He glanced at me sideways. " The fuck? You must be mistaken me for some other guy-", he responded. I cut him off by hitting him with my gun upside his head. I went into his pocket and grabbed the keys.

" Get this nigga up so we can dip ", i told the rest of the rugrat gang. I hopped in the rover truck that we was talking about earlier. Mikey and Rock got in then we pulled off.

---------

Kayla

I begin to open my eyes due to the sun beaming through my window. After rubbing my eyes i looked at the alarm clock i had on my nightstand to see that it was 10 in the morning. I slowly got up to see somebody laying next to me. I was about to scream when i suddenly remembered who it was. With his loud snoring ass.

I grabbed my pillow and hit him with it making him shoot up. " Damn Kay, what was that fo' ", Tyree groaned lowly, still half sleep. I grabbed my robe and threw it on before standing up. " Get up, i have things to do today ", i said.

He felt around on the bed until he found his phone. He typed something on his phone before sitting it back down. " I thought we was gonna chill today ", he said before he licked his bottom lip. I rolled my eyes and said " Well you thought wrong ".

" You always this grumpy in the morning ", he asked me. I ignored him and walked inside the bathroom. I looked in the mirror before turning on the sink. He got up and walked over to me. Then he hugged me from behind. " I had a great time last night ", he said as he kissed on my neck. I tried to pretend i didn't like it but i was secretly enjoying it.

" I did too, but seriously i gotta get ready ", i responded. Tyree looked at me weirdly. " Where you going without me ", he asked. I looked up at him in the mirror. " I gotta go to work ", i said. " Work ? Where you work at ", he asked. I turned around so that i was facing him. " Im a stripper ", i told him. Whenever i meet a guy or whatever, i tell them right then and there that im a stripper. And if they aint rocking with it then ill be fine knowing im not wasting my time.

He nodded his head and asked " Is that a bad thing ". I looked at him surprised. Then i smiled and said " No, i guess not ". He leaned down and gave me a kiss. " Ill hit you up later ", Tyree said. I smiled and watched him as he gathered his stuff and left out of the room. After, I went and started getting dressed.

---------------

Tay

" What you mean you staying ", i asked Santana on facetime. I was with Keleii in the house i bought for when me and the gang come out here to cali. We were waiting for everybody to show up when Santana called me up on facetime.

" We got this British nigga at the warehouse and i think he might have some answers "

" You kidnapping niggas when you supposed to be here so we can kill this dude and get it over with "

" I know Tay and my bad but i can't leave right now "

" You my right hand in this shit, what the fuck am i supposed to do now "

" Look you not gonna be alone bro, Mike, Rock and Tyree gonna be there. Even Fade rolling through "

" I thought you said Fade had shit to do "

" Nigga i thought so too but i guess he handled that shit already "

" Aight whatever, ill holla at you when i get back "

" Aight bro "

I ended the facetime call then i put my phone in my pocket. I walked upstairs to the bedroom where Keleii was. She was chilling on the bed watching tv. I walked over to the closet to look for a jacket to wear.

" You leaving now ? ", she asked me.

" Yeah, about to meet everybody else so we can do what we gotta do "

" I wanna come "

I stopped to turn around and look at her.

" What ? "

" I said i wanna come with you "

" Nah, its too dangerous "

" You can't keep treating me like a child. I wanna do what you do. You saw me last night ? I know what im doing "

I looked at Keleii thinking about what she said. I nodded my head then i threw on my coat.

" Aight but if you really wanna do this, you needa be serious with this shit cause this life not a game ", i told her. She got up and hugged me.

" Thanks bae and i promise ill take it seriously "

" And another thing, ill give you your first test today to see if you're cut out for this ", i told her. Keleii nodded her head slowly.

" Come on and get dressed ", i told her. She slid into her puma slides and walked up to me. " Im ready ", she said. I shook my head then i grabbed her hand and led the way out.

**********

Ill update tomorrow or later on tonight ❤