Megatronus X Cybertronian!Reader

"Megatronus!" You called as you ran to his side, pushing past crowds of others who wanted to speak to your old friend and famous gladiator

Your familiar voice caught his audio receptors, and though it didn't show, he perked up at the sight of your smaller figure squeezing through the masses. He nearly let a smile pass through his lips as he slowly made his way towards you. The people parted like the Sea of Rust as he gently pulled you up to stand straight. 

"(Y/N). It is good to see you." He said as you dusted yourself off. "Did you watch my recent battle?" 

You beamed up at him before nodding, "Of course! I couldn't miss you kicking his aft!" 

With that you both let out a hearty laugh and headed towards his living space. You were a fairly small bot, especially compared to Megatronus, so you both decided that it would be best to continue living with him. Although, not only for safety reasons.

At the beginning, you and Megatronus had shared a living space with many others during your time in the mines. When he was barely starting as a gladiator, you continued to stay in his company. Even now, when he was a known political figure, and an inspiring speaker during his battles in the pits of Kaon, he had gotten so used to your presence beside him during his recharge, he could barely sleep without you near. 

You had an interesting relationship with each other. Though you identified each other as friends, both of you knew there was something more between you. Your sparks had grown so close together in the long period of time that you spent together, that they were practically conjoined. Yet, every time someone mentioned becoming Conjunx Endura- being sparkmates with each other, you couldn't help but feel flustered and worried. Worried that Megatronus wouldn't want that, because recently- when it's mentioned- he becomes closed off. His emotions are suddenly unreadable to you and his optics are always directed elsewhere. Almost like he's ashamed of something, of you

These thoughts often plagued your mind at night, but you kept your insecurities to yourself. Right now Megatronus didn't need your complaints, he had just come back from the Iacon Hall where he met with the council to discuss the possibility of him being a potential Prime. A discussion that went downhill quickly, and about a month ago, he cut off all relations to Orion Pax, who had recently gone missing from your life as well. It was such a shame, the red and blue mech was the only one who was small enough for you to talk to without looking up too far. 

Although, Orion Pax was your friend as well, you knew better than to mention him to Megatronus. For some reason you had a feeling the two may have had an argument and he was still angry about it. It puzzled you, usually Megatronus was not the type to hold grudges for so long, especially against a friend. 

"(Y/N)?" Megatronus asked as he looked down on your smaller (F/c) figure. "Are you alright? You seem... distant." He said, trying to choose his words carefully, like he always does.