Shockwave X Reader X Soundwave

(Warning!: Cursing)

You struggled to climb up to the desk where Shockwave was working, you had been captured by the decepticon long ago for research purposes. Both Soundwave and Shockwave took an interest in the humans, whether it be on how similar they were to cybertronians, or how you digested food, nonetheless both had decided to grab a quick one for experimentation and research.

Luckily for you, Soundwave took more of an interest in your behavior, rather than anatomy, and the two of them decided that they would keep you alive as (what Megatron said to be) a pet.

You grunted before your struggling was put to an end by Shockwave lifting you onto the table so you could curiously watch what he was doing.

You weren't always like most other humans, when you first met the two of them you panicked and tried to run away, but eventually they fascinated you and your curiosity took the best of your regular judgement. You also had the tendency to squeal and mumble responses instead of normal speaking.

Shockwave gave your head a little pat with his digit before he went back to work.

"Shockwave! Shockwave!" You said whining slightly as you pat your hands on the table to get his attention. "What are you doing?" You asked as you neared the glowing serum that he was mixing.

"I am working on Project Predacon... Do not touch that." He said monotonely as you held your hand out to the serum before withdrawing.

You gave a small huff before sitting on the edge of the cybertronian sized table and swinging your feet boredly, unknown to the cameras that watched your every move as Soundwave kept monitoring you and recording data.

You looked back up between the camera, the floor, and Shockwave as you knitted your eyebrows. You had expected that being captured by a large alien species of robotic organisms, triple your size would be more exciting.

Sadly that was not the current case with Shockwave. The con was seemingly overworking himself, but then again you didn't exactly know their full extent...

You stood up and walked over to another camera that was closer to the table and tapped the lens. "Soundwave!" You whined, "come get me please! I'm bored!" You said huffing as you tapped the large glass lens of the camera.

Soundwave rose an eyebrow at your behavior as he smiled slightly behind his visor, humans were quite strange indeed. He simply stood up, until he realized that Shockwave's natural personality could help to see how you would response if you were to be ignored by both bots. 

You groaned and whined again as there was no response or sight of Soundwave coming by again anytime soon. It had only been another 5 minutes before you had ran around Shockwave's rather large lab materials and started fooling around boredly. 

You tried to carry some things, tried to stick your hands in a few mixtures, and even made faces behind glass to see how Shockwave would respond... all of which had led him to yell at you instead. 

You had grown tired of Shockwave constantly scolding you so you laid down on your stomach on the large cybertronian desk. You looked rather depressed, as none of the other deceptions had come to visit you, and being stuck with Shockwave while he was working, was not any good. 

It wasn't until Shockwave had moved towards the door, that you sat up excitedly, as if you were an actual pet, begging to be taken out of the lab. 

Shockwave sighed as he shook his head and looked back to you, "I'm going to work with the predacon you will not be coming with me. Wait here until I return." Shockwave said strictly.