Megatron X Reader

You walked down the empty hallway of the decepticon ship

You walked down the empty hallway of the decepticon ship. It had been 2 months since your first arrival, and your 4th time roaming about without the supervision of a decepticon, but only because you left when Knock Out was buffing himself for the 4th time today.

You heard footsteps and ran to the nearest crease in the wall, hoping it would hide you from the Vehicons, luckily it did. You sighed as you heard them converse.

"Did you hear about Megatron? They say he's starting to get soft!" One said as another laughed.

"Oh yeah! It was when that little human got here huh?" The other said as the other nodded.

"Yeah... I think it's in knockout's custody today.." they said as they got farther and farther.

Megatron? Soft?.. now those were two words you had never expected to hear... especially with you in the forming of their statement.

Had you really made the decepticon leader soft?... would he let you go?.. did you even want to go back? And more importantly... why would he go soft for a human like yourself? It was illogical.

So you brushed it off and decided to ask about it later. Until you had came across Megatron's BerthRoom.

You heard frustrated sighs and mumbles as you looked through a crack in the doorway. He was stomping around in circles, grumbling about something todo with StarScream's idiocy, and Knockout's bratty attitude.

Eventually he threw his hands up in frustration as you chuckled at his manner.  His helm snapped to where you were and his eyes narrowed.

You stood there frozen stiff as he strides towards you.

"Why are you not in Knockout's custody?!" He asked with a strict voice as you looked up at him, then down at your feet.

He let out a small sigh as he picked you up by the back of your shirt and placed you in his servo.

"Never tell anyone what you saw... do you understand me?" He asked in a softer voice.

You hesitantly nodded as he sighed and patted you head with a digit.

"Do not fret human... I don't wish to harm you." He said as he kissed your forehead, and a number of 'awww's came from some Vehicons peaking through the doorway, but they all earned a growl and a bark from Megatron for them all to get back to work.

"Go easy on them..." you said as Megatron huffed and looked away before he sighed and nodded.

"Anything for you (Y/n)." He said as he closed the door to the berthroom.
=========================================
A/N: ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!!!!

(It really isn't the best... it's hard to portray Megatron having a soft side....)