Ultra Magnus X Reader

A/N: I feel like that picture seems about right since my own finals is coming up and writing this instead of  studying...

===========================================================

Three months. Thats how long Ultra Magnus has been absolutely smitten with you. Of course he couldn't tell you that, not without losing at least half his pride to Wheeljack and his 'I told you so's. Now, he wasn't one to exhaust his all options but right now he needed desperate help. After all, you had just come to him for relationship advice. Anyone sane would've literally asked anyone else, as he was very persistent about not harboring any intimate feelings for anyone or anything, with the exception of his shiny, perfect autobot badge. And now you.

"Please Mags, you have to help me. I don't know what to do." You pleaded. "What would you do if you were in my position?"

He let out a sigh as he looked back at you with a stone cold expression. Sadly, he couldn't hold that expression for long because your puppy dog eyes were very convincing to him. How was he supposed to help you with your love problems? He couldn't even handle his own!

"Fine, if it will keep you from hindering my work then you have 5 minutes to complain before I leave and both of us have wasted our time." He said rolling his optics.

Your expression lit up and you cleared your throat to begin. "Ok- so, there's been someone around base who... I have a few intimate feelings for- You know what I mean? Wait what am I saying, of course you don't. The others basically say you don't feel at all. Of course I think thats a lie because your my friend so thats something, I guess. Anyways, about this person, I don't think they like me though, like- at all. So, since your the most... 'responsible' one on base and my friend and the only one who is worth trusting here since Optimus is on a mission, I decided to ask you." You said as you took a deep breath. "What can I do to get closer to them? Maybe to even get them to like me the same way or impress them?"

Ultra Magnus looked at his watch and then back at you, honestly the second most surprising thing about that whole exchange was your ability to say all of those words just under 5 minutes. The most surprising thing was that you were asking him for love advice. Of course he didn't have an answer to your question so he would clear his throat and try his best.

"Why would you have feeling for this person? Is it beneficial?" He asked as he mentally cringed, while you physically did.

"Magnus, not everybody is just a tool for the greater good." You said sighing. "Well, I have feelings for this person because of how they act, because they value me and make me happy. They listen intently to my words and respond with a sort of valor that I can't seem to see in anyone else."

Looking up at him with a bashful and dreamlike grin, you had just poured your heart out after all. Although, to him you just looked like a dork, but it made him feel all sorts of things. He wanted to laugh at your dorky looking expression, but he wanted to storm out in frustration because you couldn't take a hint that he was the one that you should be in love with. Of course all of these feelings kind of messed with his processor so he resulted in his best defense mechanism. Bluntness.