Predaking X Reader

You had been on the Nemesis for a little while now and your favorite place to sneak off to was the hangar that held Predaking.

At first sight with the beast you were absolutely terrified, I mean, if Starscream could crush you and he could crush Starscream then you might want to stay as far away from him as possible.

But when Shockwave decided to show you to the Predacon one day he decided that it would be perfectly fine to leave you alone with something that was a good 10X your height.

You swore you would've fainted if it wasn't so shameful to do so. At first he was just a primitive beast, just like everyone said. He would circle you, sniff you, and then give a menacing growl if you had smelt like Starscream too much.

But after you had stopped hanging out with Knockout and Starscream so much, and after Shockwave was done running tests on you, the Predacon had warmed up to you and whenever you visited, he would always curl up around you.

Often he could be quite protective of you and whenever there was an attack on the ship, he would always keep you close to him.

But when he disappeared, being left in the arctic, you felt lonely, and when he came back he shunned you.

And then he learned how to transform, how to speak. And when he did... He just wouldn't shut up.

"(Y/n)!!" Predaking's voice rang through the ship as you let out a sigh and hopped down from the Soundwave's desk.

"I'll be back later." You muttered to Soundwave before you headed to your needy friend. "Yes Predaking?!" You yelled back as he came running and you felt the loud thuds shake the ground beneath you.

"(Y/n)! I require your presence." He said in his husky british accent.

You groaned as you rolled your head back before checking your watch. "Really Predaking?" You growled slightly, "Do you need me to be there every time you recharge??" You asked annoyed.

He was like a child sometimes, and he didn't even know it.

"Yes I require you to lay with me." He said gruffly before scooping you up, earning a yelp of surprise from your smaller frame.

You were hauled away to the Predacon's hangar and as he put you down on the floor he transformed, he carefully wrapped his dragon-like form around your small body.

You let out a sigh as you smiled contently, sitting down, laying against him, and giving his neck a small pat.

"Sing to me (Y/n)..." He said in a hesitant and soft voice, ones very different from the ones that he would usually speak in.

You chuckled and laid next to him, allowing his fire churning throat to warm you and the cold metal underneath you. "Of course Predaking.", and so you began to sing...

"We're holding on through all the years

Looking back brings me to tears
Oh, I
Wanna see this through
All I know is how I feel
And all I want is what is real
Oh, I'm
Gonna stand by you

Even on your darkest days
You know that I will never change
Oh, I
Will love you the same

Oh, I
Will keep you safe for all my life
And you
Will have my heart for all of time
Even on your darkest days
You know that I will never change

Oh, I
Will love you the same

Tell me how the tables turned

How I've grown from lessons learned
Oh, I'll
Keep my faith in you

Even on my darkest days
I know that you will never change
Oh, I
Will love you the same

Oh, I
Will keep you safe for all my life
And you
Will have my heart for all of time
Even on your darkest days
You know that I will never change
Oh, I
Will love you the same."

You finished off the small part of the song as you hummed the rest and saw Predaking's eyes droop slightly. He really was like a child sometimes.

You settled yourself in as you pat his head gently. "I love you Predaking." You said softly before drifting off to sleep, your breath falling into rhythm with his spark beats.

.

.

.

And it wasn't until you were asleep that he replied. "I love you too (Y/n)."

=====================================

(A/N): IM SORRY ITS SO SHORTTTTT!!!! I really do love Predaking tho so i might make another one of his X3