Good.

I wanted the rest of them to hear. So they would know what's coming for them.

The second I was done with her once perfectly manicured nails, I moved on to her toes as well.

~~~~

Esther sat limp against the wall, chained. After having her nails and toe nails removed, I ordered her to be severely whipped. I made sure the whips were covered with wolvesbane. It would have felt like acid to any ordinary vampire. The skin on her back were torn open each time the whip connected with her skin. The back of her legs and arms were badly wounded with deep slashes as well.

Wolvesbane on it's own, has no effect on Pure Blood vampires. Only her sharp screams and the writhing of her body gave me a clue as to how it must have felt on her.

"I'll wait until you heal. Then we'll proceed with whatever I have in mind."

I wasn't sitting very far from Esther while she was being whipped so I had blood splattered all over me.

I wasn't done though. Every time I blinked I saw my Little Flower's scared expression. They way she looked at me with those wide, intense, fearful eyes. It had me frozen every time I thought of that. Her horror filled screams still rang in my ears. I hated the way she tried to get away from me. She looked as if her world was going to end.

The very thought of it made me walk into the next cell.

A tired figure sat against the wall as I walked in. She was covering her ears with both her hands while looking at the ground.

I dragged the chair before her and took my seat. I was only a couple of feet away from her.

I haven't even done anything but she was already trembling before me. I only continued to stare at her. The girl my Little Flower loved with all her heart. The girl she would risk anything for.

How could I forget that my Little Flower had one night, stupidly taken her place and did her chores for Esther. She knew the rules and the consequences but she helped this piece of shit anyway.

"You might be the most disappointing human I've ever met," I said calmly. She didn't dare look up. I took pleasure in watching her quiver with fear. It only fueled the fire in me.

"You are quite brave. I'll give you that. I just have one question. What made you think you could've gotten away with all that?" She remained quiet and looked down. One of the soldiers stepped forward and gripped her hair, forcing her head up.

"I won't ask you again." I gritted out.

"I...I was with Lady Esther...."

"And you thought both of you could get away with anything?"

She just stared ahead. This earned her a punch in the guts by the soldier. She spat blood out.

"Refuse to answer again, and I'll break every single one of your teeth."

"We weren't going to k...kill them...". The soldier slapped her face. Hard. Then he stepped back.

"That's not what I heard. You do know all of them are alive right? So don't even think about lying to me." This moron was just begging me to kill her that moment.

"W..what d..do you want?"

"I want to know what was going on in that fucked up brain of yours when you took my girl. Your sister. The sister who would do anything for you."

"She was never my sister!!! Stop calling her that!!!!" she shrieked. It amused me how loud her screechy voice was. She didn't look anything like what she sounded like.