Survival - Jeon Jungkook - Chapter 7

Começar do início

"Sora! Join us!" Hoseok suddenly grabbed onto my arm with a cheeky smile.

"N-No- I-"

"Come on!" Hoseok insisted, cutting me off as he dragged me to the dance floor. I can't dance!

"Why are you dragging me?!" Jungkook snapped at me when we arrived at the center of the crowd.

"Oh? Oh! Sorry!" I apologized, letting go of his wrist and turned away in embarrassment. When did I even grab onto his wrist? This is so embarrassing!

"Sora! Loosen yourself! Come on!" Taehyung grins, raising his hands in the air. He looks... drunk.

"Whoooh!" Jimin laughs while rocking his body along with the rhythm of the music.

"Move your body!" Hoseok held onto both my arms and tried to make me dance with him.

"I really can't dance!" I yelled through the deafening music as Hoseok swung my arms back and forth.

"You'll feel it! Just dance!" He grins, twirling me around... making me gasp in shock.

"Getting a hang of it?" Hoseok released my hands and beamed brightly. He's good at hiding his trouble. He's not happy, is he?

"Yeah, I am," I smiled at him as I awkwardly shuffled beside him.

"Here let me help you," Jungkook offered, placing both his hands on my shoulders, sending a jolt of shivers down my spine.

"What?" I turned in confusion.

"Move your shoulder like this. You're too awkward and stiff," Jungkook slightly smiles as he guides my body.

"Like this... get it? See?" He demonstrates the dance.

"Oh, got it," I smiled and copied his moves.

"Good," Jungkook smiled. He stared into my eyes and we locked our gaze until flashes of memories suddenly filled my head. Me in his warm arms in the cold dark room. What is this? Sora! Get it out of your head! What's wrong with you!?

"Are you okay?" I asked, waving at Jungkook, who was still staring at me without blinking.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine," Jungkook blinked and turned away awkwardly.

"Jungkook! I challenge you!" Hoseok laughed, dancing wildly in front of Jungkook.

"Challenge accepted!" Jungkook smiles, moving forward to do a dance battle with Hoseok.

"Go Jungkook!" Taehyung shrieked as the two alphas competed on the dance floor.

"Go Hoseok!" Jimin screams as he dances beside Taehyung.

"Yah!" Taehyung smacks Jimin in annoyance.

"What?! I'm just cheering for him!" Jimin chuckles as he turns to give Taehyung a playful glare.

"Yah-" I gasped in panic when someone grabbed my wrist out of nowhere.

"Come with me," I turned to find Seokjin staring at me with his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Now," Seokjin pressed, dragging me away from the crowd and out of the mansion. What is he doing?

"Yah! Are you going to murder me!? I'll scream for help!" I snapped, drawing my hand back when we got to a water fountain in the garden.

"Tsk, yeah I am," Seokjin scoffed, letting go of me with an irritated look. I stared at him in shock. I don't even know if he's kidding...?