CHAPTER 45 ✔️

TARAAA IS SO WOWWW😍😍 I USED THAT PICTURE BECAUSE SHE IS GORGEOUS IN EVERY PICTURE:)

MIRIMORSA IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, unless you didn't know Mirimorsa is Sinisters sister (Tara and Lorenzo's daughter)

Natalia POV

I don't know what to do, Stephano is dead and he isn't here.

I was so confused, where the fuck is he?

Sinister went to search this mansion for him. I was just standing there with all these dead bodies around me I felt like puking.

Every time the same thing happens, whenever something good happens something bad has to jump in and ruin it.

I sigh walking around looking for sinister.

"Sin?" I walk in and find him.

"Yeah?"

"I was looking for you" I say and he nods.

It felt so good to be with him, and have his good side, he was actually nice.

"Have you found anything?" I ask

"No" he answers

Just then my phone rang and I answered without looking at the name.

"Natalia? Thank god you answered......I have some news to tell you......in person" irina says

"What news? Where are you?" I ask curious.

"I'm at my house would you come?"

"I-I I don't think I can come right now..."

"Please I'm desperate!" She yells through the phone that sinister even heard her.

"Fine we'll go, but if it's not important I'm going to kill-" I cut him off

"Okay I'll see you soon" I shit the phone.

"You want to go?" I ask sinister

"She's stephanos girl, and he loved her so much, if she has something to tell us I need to know asap"he says and I nod.

Once we arrive at her house we enter then she gives an unforgiving look to sinister.

"I didn't invite you!" She says

He just rolls his eyes and tucks his hands in his pockets, gripping the blade.

If she don't shut up, he gonna kill her

"Irina his-"

"I know who he is" she looked at him and pulled me behind her back shielding me.

"His a murderer, stay behind me lia" irina always called me by my nick name, when we were together.

In response Sinister roared in laughter.

"What's funny?" Irina asks

"Well, you see Stephano is my brother" he lays down his gun on the small table.

"And Natalia is mine" he says laying his blade on the same table.

"I suggest you start talking, having it the easy way or I'll do the hard way, which ever you desire" he sits down on the couch taking his dagger out and placing it on the table infront of him.

Irina moves me to face her, her eyes were wide and I could see goosebumps forming in her skin.

"What? You and him? You are together and you never told me?" Irina asks.