CHAPTER 6 ✔️

Sinister POV

The fuck

What's she doing here

She's a prostitute?

I was met with her blue eyes, her brows furrowed.

"Portala alla stanza delle domande " (take her to the questioning room) I order in a stern voice.

They nodded and quickly took her, she was screaming and struggling in there hold.

"Hold her properly" I order and they obey.

I was so confused, how is she here?, she can't be a prostitute, the time she ruined my car she was wearing a pencil skirt and a blouse.

She looked innocent.

Prostitutes don't wear that shit at 1am, and I think she was wearing barely makeup, with prostitutes their faces are caked.

I walked to the questioning room, excusing the guards and left staphano Incase anything happens.

As soon as I walked in, she started screaming things and I couldn't understand anything she was saying, to the speed of her words.

My patience was running low and I was getting angry.

I walked over to her, she started punching my chest as my body towered over her small body.

I gripped her shoulders tightly.

"Relax!" I yelled and she slowly tried too, taking deep breaths.

Damn

"Take a seat" I said calmly loosening my grip on her shoulders.

She took a seat.

"I'm only here to ask questions"

"If there's anything you want to know, there's nothing special about me and I don't care if that's not what you want to hear" she said in a bitchy tone.

Feisty bitch

"I'm not a prostitute, nor am I a woman that goes and sleep around men, the only man in my life is my father" she says remaining the same tone.

"What were you doing at a club at this time, wearing that dress showing half of your skin literally your cleavage is out , that attracts men, which is why my men thought you were a prostitute" I ask more like state.

"Why do you care what Im wearing, it's not your concern, i can wear what I want"

She really is testing my patience.

"Next time you should announce the jobs that you state to your men properly, if you don't know how to do your job, then don't do it at all"

I roared in laughter "Your really trying to test my patience aren't you?" I say with a smirk.

I kinda like her attitude.

"You dont know who I am or what I'm capable of, you have seen enough and will be staying here until I know that you are trusted" I say to scare her.

"WHAT, NO YOU CANT DO THIS!" She yells and I grab a needle and put her to sleep.

I took her to her house and layed her gently on her bed, I glanced at her, for a couple of seconds then left.