CHAPTER 44 ✔️

YES THATS LORENZO😍😍

Irina POV

It's true I'm pregnant.

Everytime I call stephano he doesn't answer and now I'm worried, I call Natalia.

"Hello?"

"Natalia? It's me Irina, do you know where stephano is?"

"Uh no....sorry, I don't but I'm really busy so I go to go" she hangs up so quick and I knew something was going on.

Asher POV (ya missed him?)

Me and babydoll we're going to see Lorenzo for somethings, but I didn't get to realize what had happened.

As we walked in Lorenzo's house all I heard was cries and loud screams, one sounded like Tara and the other.....Mirimorsa I'd never forget my little niece.

Walking to where the sound came from I saw Lorenzo upset aswell.

What's got into them?

Where's stephano and sinister?

"Care to explain?" I walk in and when miri sees me she runs up to me hugging me tight.

"What's wrong? Parla con me mirimorsa" (talk to me).

"Stephanos-" she cries and chokes on her words.

Baby dolls eyes immediately went wide, with fear.

And my heart jumped, what had happened to my son? My one and only child?.

"Mirimorsa, tell me" I try to calm down.

"His dead" She cries.

Dead? My heart jumped and was hitting my chest so hard I could feel it.

How is he dead?.

As soon as miri said it Dakota passed out on the floor, Tara runs up to her shaking her.

"Kota! Kota! Wake up!" She yells through cries.

Then I look at Lorenzo.

"How is he dead!"

"Non Lo so(I don't know), sinister just found out" he sighs, his eyes were glossy, with guilt and sadness.

Without me realizing a tear feel down my face, I haven't cried ever, not in so long, but my son is gone and I can't believe it.

"HOW THE FUCK IS HE DEAD! MY ONLY CHILD!" I yell

"Fratello I don't know-" Lorenzo's voice is soft.

"DONT KNOW! DAKOTS JUST PASSED OUT AND HOW DIDNT WE GET THE INFORMATION EARLIER? DIDNT HE HAVE TRACKERS ON HIM?!"

"He took them off, I tried to track him but I can't" he answers not screaming and for once I was surprised, there's not a time where I yell and he doesn't.

But I knew what he was thinking, if he lost his son he would feel the same.

Lorenzo POV (ya missed him?)

I don't know how to feel, I just lost a boy that was close to me like my son, he was dead.

I don't know how but I am speechless, no matter how many times Asher would yell at me, I didn't care.

I felt the same way as if I had lost my son.

Stephano isn't even old enough to die, his only 27 like stephano and here I am in my 40's, my heart bled and hurt so fucking bad for stephano.

How could he be gone?

Dead already?

My daughter Mirimorsa was just balling her eyes out, same with gattino.

I don't know how to feel for Dakota and Asher, they are my family and how could stephano just slip out of our hands and protection?.

My eyes has tears escaping them every minute but I didn't care.

It's funny how I'm not angry, at all, I'm just filled with sadness, but that doesn't mean I don't have anger in me.

Hell I want to kill everyone in the mafia right now, how could they not be protecting one of my sons.

And how did I not know anything about this?

Questions filled my head and I couldn't concentrate on anything.

Asher just stood there in anger.

"Fratello (brother), I'm sorry" I walk up to him and hug him.

My brother of years, decades, of my whole life has never cried, but i didn't mind if he did.

"I just wanted him to be happy and live his life with protection" Asher calms down

"His just a boy" Asher adds.

"Lo so(I know), but we can't waste anymore time" I say.

"Of what?"

"We're going to find those ficas (cunts) and demolish them.......,,like old times"  I say as I pull away.

"Old times" Asher repeats, Miri looks at us with her puffy oceanic eyes from her Ma.

"Can I come?" She asks whipping her tears.

"I'm not getting you killed Mirimorsa" Gattino says to her.

"If this is for stephano than I'm going, Ma I'm sorry he means a lot to the family" she says

I motioned for the guards to pick up Dakota and take her to Ashton.

"Miri, you cant" Gattino says.

"You know there was always one thing stephano loved the most about me when I take my shot" Mirimorsa says taking a blade out of her pocket.

She threw it across the room to her uncle Asher, he catched it as if it was nothing, and that's what training for life does.

"You almost hurt your uncle!" Tara takes the weapons off of Mirimorsas body.

"He loved that I never missed" Mirimorsa finish's off he sentence.

"It's fine Tara, after all I taught her that" Asher says laying the blade on the table.

"Miri listen to your ma, you can't go this is a job for men, you could get hurt" I say then she rolls her eyes.

"Fine, I'll listen ma" she walks out.

DID YA MISS ASHER AND LORENZO? I SURE DID!!!

What do you think of miri?