CHAPTER 37 ✔️

LISTEN TO THE SONG!!^^^^^^
ITS EXPLAINS NATALIA! ITS FROM FIFTY SHADES

ALSO QUICK NOTE READ!!! (Mirimorsa isn't in this book at all! Because she lives on her own currently in a luxury apartment, she is training and working, she does visit her family ALOT, her father put her in a apartment because she wants too)
I promise you'll get it when the book comes out, I NEED IDEAS:(

Stephano POV

I quickly ran to the bus to check if she was okay.

My heart hurt so fucking bad, if she's dead I'm blaming myself, who else is there to blame?.

I'm so fucking stupid.

The bus driver was looking under the bus followed by all the people in the bus were in a circle covering the view.

I pushed them out of the way, and looked for irina.

I saw her, her body was laying on the ground there were no signs of movement and my heart paste rose again.

"Per favore" I say and pull her from under the bus.

"Love, please open your eyes" I try not to let the emotions over take me.

Her eyes were closed.

I quickly placed my Theo fingers to her neck to check for a pulse.

And thank god it was there she was alive.

I started to shake her multiple times, forgetting the people around me.

She woke up and I smiled, i sighed in relief.

Without her saying a word I lifted her up bride style and headed to my mustang.

Once I put her in I get in the drivers seat, the bus driver is so lucky I didn't kill him.

"Are you okay, love?" I ask

"Yea I'm fine" she puffs.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Don't be, its all my fault I've come to a place surrounded by criminals, I can't believe you-" She tugs her hair and she was still angry.

"Love"

"Stop stephano, don't call me that, after what came from you I think I'm gonna need a break, from everything"

"What do you mean"

"I mean I hate to say this, but stay away from you"

My cold hearted beast inside needed her so bad, if she left she made me love for no reason and I don't want that.

"I'm taking you somewhere" I say

"Where?"

"You need to see the real me, love I'm not just an ordinary businessman, I'm part of something much bigger" I grin letting the monster take over.

Fear hit her eyes and she swallowed hard.

Yes I know this means bringing the mafia into this but if she says shit, I'll have her killed.

My inner beast says

Im not going to kill her, if I'm inlove with her it will never happen, but if she really loved me she wouldn't care if I killed someone.

I arrive at uncles house.

"This is the bosses house"

"Boss?"