CHAPTER 36 ✔️

COMMENT

Sinister POV

When she left I felt something left me aswell.

I don't know what's wrong with me, I may like her and shit but I don't want too, the reason I was drinking is to get rid of the emotions.

That I had towards her......

But it never works, it only makes the pain stronger.

And to my surprise she came, I thought I was never going to see her again, Ma and Pape have been realizing that I'm acting weird.

They know somethings up but I won't tell them, because I can't.

It's been a month and I have to admit I miss her presence, her voice, her eyes, her just her.

This past month I haven't been to the club neither has stephano, instead we were working and training, speaking of training, I've been training so much.

So much that I take hours just punching a bag, my knuckles were red and my hands hurt from punching for hours but it didn't stop me.

Through pain comes strength

Is what I go by and I use it as motivation to get what I want.

Also I've tried so much shit to try and keep my thoughts away from the bitch.

I like calling her a bitch, it suits her, but not this time.

When she came she did yell at me, but not for long, we actually talked as if we were having a conversation.

And trust me I have never had one with her.

Instead of everything, I saw the angel, the one I always looked at and couldn't keep my eyes off her.

She was beautiful.

And I was glad that her eyes werent red and puffy like they were when she cried.

But I could tell deep down into her light blue eyes, that she was hurt and feeling pain, so much pain.

Now the real question is......do I love her? And the answer is I don't know, I think I like her but I still haven't experienced love.

Stephano POV

I was glad I took Natalia to sinister, I heard everything they were saying and it was cute for once they get along.

Usually sinister would have lost his shit and walk out, but he didn't, even though he was drunk he was still smart I know my brother.

When I drop Natalia off she seemed happy, and it lifted my heart, I had missed her so much after those months and I got to see her.

Irina and I are a couple, not a full couple.

I can tell she is deeply in love with me and I love it, every bit of it.

She has got to see where I go, my house my cars, everything but she still doesn't know about the mafia.

And I don't want to tell her, why? Because she's too innocent and I don't want her leaving me.

The most important thing to think about is the Russians.

All my plans are set, everything.

Hopefully soon I'll take them down, and I hope I don't go down with it.

As in dead, if I end up dead, I don't know what my family would do or Irina considering the fact that I want to marry her.

Yes it hasn't been a year but we do love each other and I don't mind if I go straight into marriage, because I want her to have my kids.