CHAPTER 32 ✔️

TRIPLE UPDATE!!!

Sinister POV (for the whole chapter YAYYY)

Ma and Pape are here.

"So how was it without us?" Ma asks

"Uh...different, also Pape, everything you've asked for is done"

"Good job son" he pats my back

"I'll take a look into everything and then we'll talk, because I have other plans, maybe you'll become leader before I die" I nod and walk out.

After what Stephano said, I don't know what to feel, how the fuck does she love me?.

She was so hurt this morning, once she left, everything replayed in my head.

"Why can't you tell me!" When she said that, I knew she was willing to be with me.

How much she cried and yelled unbelievable things to me that I didn't understand.

Now she's gone, just like she should have been in the first place, but I decided to keep her.

I broke her, ruined her, I fucking killed her and she loves me.

I felt like yelling, killing someone, I wanted to let all my anger out, I never wanted anyone to fall inlove with me.

I never wanted anyone, I have NEVER fucking showed anything good to her, yet she loves me.

She made me feel regret two times, and bad once.

She began everything, all the walls I've built around me for no girl to love, she fucking destroyed them.

I'm not inlove with her, I don't care about her, nothing.

I still don't feel, I need to take my mind off of all this.

Stephano is mad at me, very angry I'm surprised we didn't beat each other up yet because of that bitch.

Now she's gone, she will never come back and I want it to stay that way, she will live her life and eventually she will get over me.

And that's all I want for her to forget me, I don't know how long it will take but it has to be soon.

I don't know what love is like, the feeling, some claim it's when your heart beats for them, when you'd take a bullet for them.

But I can't love.

And I will keep saying that until I die.

With all these thoughts rushing to my head, I needed a drink, I haven't had one in a while because I've been busy with work.

I go to the bar, and Stephano wasn't there, I decided to take a bottle and go to the place my family took me when we were kids.

Once I arrived I sat on a rock looking at the view of the huge lake.

Everytime I needed to sit alone I'd come here.

Pape proposed to ma here. (Y'all remember this)

I drank the whole bottle and soon was getting drunk.

After everything, I'm back to my old self, always drinking, at the clubs and shit.

But I can't allow my self to go back to it.

The thoughts of Natalia still remained in my head, but the emotion left behind was anger.

"I NEVER WANTED ANYONE TO LOVE ME, WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE, I WAS NEVER GOOD TO HER" I yell, letting some of my anger out

"CHE COS'È L'AMORE" (WHAT IS LOVE) I yell