CHAPTER 43 ✔️

MIRIMORSA  IS IN THIS CHAPTER

Sinister POV

My brother laid dead in my arms, but I had a feeling he was alive some how, even though it can't be true.

All these memories flooded my mind, of everything we used to do, I already missed him.

Natalia was balling her eyes out.

For once I wished he would wake up and laugh at me for crying over him dying, but that wasn't going to happen.

The real question is...how am I gonna tell Pape ma aunt and uncle?.

And my sister mirimorsa.

Usually she isn't around she lives in Italy, I miss her, she usually visits all the time but now not so much.

And when she's present how am I going to tell her that stephano is dead?.

She would never stop crying, she always liked stephano in a way that I'll never find out, but he has someone.

By this time of the year she will be coming soon and I'm going to make her stay, I can't stand her living away from us, it's weird the family's always quiet without her.

Miri was more like ma she was nice kind and had the temper of my pape, one minutes she'd be an angel the next she'd be the devil you'd never want to meet.

Standing up I looked around, this place looked awfully familiar, finding the man in the suit I walked over, hi had had a tattoo in....Russian.

Stephano came here to kill them.

He never told me, now I remember he used to always leave without a word, always working late, it all makes sense.

He did this for one thing....family, he always said he was going to kill them all, now he died with them.

Fuck how couldn't have I known.

"Let's go" I say to Natalia

"Now? And leave stephano here?"

"I have to inform Pape then we'll see what we do" I sigh

"I'm not leaving him! He was my best friend!" She yells, here we go.

"Natalia please, I can't stay here" I say and try to reason with her, I can't stand the sight of him dead.

"Fine" she sighs and we leave.

Once I'm home I walk in to see Miri and Pape fighting as usual.

When she saw me she ran up to me and hugged me, something I didn't expect.

"I missed you Sin!" She says

"Anche tu mi sei mancata"(I missed you too) I hug her back.

"Pape doesn't let me go back to Italy, he wants me to live here" she sighs

"He is right, you need to live with us"

"No I don't! I live in Italy with myself and bodyguards, I like my life there"

"But this is family you need to stay Mirimorsa" I say

She steps back and looks at Natalia.

"Who is she?" She asks

Them Pape comes into view.

"I need you and Stephan- chi è?" (Whos she?) Pape asks with a grin.

"This is Natalia, uh- she's with me" I manage to say and my Pape broke me when he said he needed me and stephano.