CHAPTER 5 ✔️

SHOULD I DO DOUBLE UPDATES FROM NOW ON?

Enjoy the chapter!!

Sinister POV

Ma and pape left in the morning, it's almost dark now, me and stephano are sitting in papes office.

Everything was quiet well, the drug manufacturing, we have a new weapon company along with a drug company.

The prostitutes I will deal with at night, since that's when they are ready, and the new ones come in.

The few people who broke omertà will be dealt with me after the prostitutes, I can't wait to do their deaths.

I have a feeling this will go well.

Natalia POV

Today I guess was an alright day at work, a friend of mine is going to a club tonight, and asked me to join.

I needed a drink to cool down and and I felt like getting drunk, I wore a black body fitted dress that was above my thighs.

I didn't want to cake my face, instead I added mascara to my full lashes and painted my lips red, and I grabbed black heels

Soon my friend Sara came to pick me up, I quickly got in her car due to the cold wind.

"Damn girl you look hot" she smiles

"Thanks you look sexy"I say and we both laugh.

Soon we arrived to a club, and some of Saras friends came with us.

We walked in and I was greeted by the smell of smoke and alcohol, the place was surrounded by people dancing and strippers on poles.

Sara made her way to the dance floor with some guy
I decided to get a drink.

"Hey miss what can I get you" the blonde bartenders eyes sparkled.

"Something strong" I smile and he returns it.

Soon he got me the drink, I downed it all and it burned my throat, after I downed the whole glass I asked for another.

He gives a small frown but gets me anyway.

I chug it all and asked for another, the bartenders small frown remained, and after I took the third glass, I wanted to go home.

I went outside and the cold air hit my warm skin, I looked for Sara's car but it wasn't there.

Where is she?

How am I going to get out of here?

I don't even know what club I'm at

I kept looking, just then all these black cars stop, men came out of them shooting and I tried to run but I couldn't die to my drunk ness.

I was far away from then now, but something I didn't expects happened, a guy was behind me.

"Your coming with me, prostitute" I growls

What prostitute?

"I'm not a prostitute" I screamed and tried to kick him but he was too strong.

"Please Let me go" I scream.

"Shut the fuck up, now" he growls.

A blindfold was put on my eyes, and I was thrown in the car.

The whole ride I cried silently, once we stopped I was dragged out of the car.

"Lei sostiene Che non è una prostituta "(She claims she's not a prostitute)

"Lei sembra Fresca" (She looks fresh)

I didn't understand what they were saying, I don't even know what language they were speaking.

A cloth was put over my nose and mouth, I felt myself slowly feeling weak and my eyes blurred shut.

I woke up and found myself on a couch in a small room with the blindfold still covering my eyes.

"È il nuovo, male" (she's the new one, not bad) an oddly familiar voice spoke.

"Sí" another voice said.

"Glad you took care of your job, she's quiet the one" that voice.

I know that voice

From where? OH NO

It's him

My heart started beating at a rapid speed.

He took the blindfold from my eyes, and I was met with Satan himself.

OH NO