I smiled with my mouth full nodding.

He let out a sigh of relief as he put his head down and then walking to the coffee pot and grabbing a mug and pouring coffee in.

"Love youuu." I said watching him take a long sip of his coffee as he looked outside the small window facing the pool area.

He turned to face me, walking towards me he kissed the side of my temple, "I love you El."Then he went to my belly and whispered, "I love you peanut."

•••••••••••

Once we were done eating, and showered i sat on the corner of the bed watching Shawn as he got ready.

He looked insanely gorgeous and i just wanted to devour him.

These hormones.

I got up and tiptoed to him.

wrapping my arms around his chest and kissing his back so tenderly.

"What are you doing beautiful?" He said taking my hands with his as he put light kisses to the palms of my hands.

"Your insanely sexy. Your making me horny." I said into his back as i kissed him some more, making a small laugh come out of him.

He turned to face me, cupping my face in his hands and kissing me.

"Your such a little mink. I love it on you."

He grabbed on to my ass as he walked us to the bed.

•••••••••••••••••

We ended up coming to the mall near my apartment to get some baby essentials for peanut.

Shawn wanted to start putting peanuts come together as I was ready to pop any moment now.
Even though my due date wasn't till September 14, Mom and Karen said anytime between then and after I could go into labor.

As we walked through the mall holding hands it felt good and I was genuinely happy. Shawn looked like he was literally glowing, mind you I'm the pregnant one here.

Woman couldn't help themselves from looking at him but he never seemed to notice he was concerned with holding my hand walking proudly with his pregnant woman.

We ended up in Macy's walking towards the baby section when I heard her.

"Shawn?" She asked making Shawn turn his head so quickly towards the voice.

It was Hope.

She was with Evan.

Shawn quickly stepped in front of me to block and peanut from them in a defensive mode.

I held on to his back as I stepped to the side of him to see them. 

My old bestfriend who literally broke me down to a person I didn't even recognize, 

And the boyfriend who used me at the request of my bestfriend. 

"What is it Hope?" Shawn spoke coldly to her and he gave Evan a death stare as he held on to me. 

"I just wanted to come over and talk to you guys." Hope said as she tried to look at me as she spoke but Shawn stood blocking over me. 

Evan kept his head down as he just stood beside Hope, he clearly didn't want to be here.

"Yeah like hell that's gonna happen." Shawn said through gritted teeth. 

I moved from behind him holding his hand and squeezing it lightly, making him turn to look down at me. 

"Its okay." I whispered and he just looked at me intensely making sure I was okay with what I was saying. 

I looked over at hope and her eyes instantly went to my belly, and in like a defensive way I placed my hand over my belly. 

Shawn was looking at Evan intently and then disgust he looked at Hope.

"Your belly is beautiful Ella. I just wanted to say im so so sorry about everything that happened." Hope said as she rubbed her hands together. 

"Its fine, water under a long bridge. But we should get going. Have a good one." I said grabbing Shawn's hand and leading us away.

He turned to look at them again before he turned to look down at me smiling, "That was very mature."

"Yeah, well im to far into my pregnancy to kick her ass again, and I realized that regardless of what happened im a stronger person now." I said stopping and looking up at him. 

Our eyes met and he smiled down at me. 

He held on to my waist pulling me into his chest as best as he could with the belly in the way. 

"Im proud of you Ella bear." He said cupping my cheek in his hand. 

"Im proud of you too." I said going on my tip toes and leaning up to meet his lips. 

He smiled and kissed me back. 

We then went on to shop for our child, OUR child. 

Mine and Shawn.