Twenty Three

It's homecoming.

After everything that unfolded last night.

I couldn't even imagine going to that.

But after I told Trisha everything and I cried for hours and I showered all of Shawn off of me, I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. Trisha did curse me out for not telling her to begin with but she didn't shame me for what I had done. She just asked if I knew what I was going to do with Evan, and I told her I didn't. She told me I should figure a way to tell him if i decided to stay with him, but if I didn't then I should just end it. But honestly I didn't no what I was going to do.

I had told Shawn that despite what happened in his car we needed to act like everything was normal,

Just for homecoming at least.

Then we would figure out what to do after.

Trisha wasn't to happy about that,

But she respected where I was coming from.

So here I am sitting in front of my vanity as my mom finishes the last touches to my now wave curl like hairstyle. Trisha had finished my make up, and now she was doing her own.

"I'm so excited for you guys. This was the best time of my life in high school. All the memories I made with my friends." My mom gushed as she looked at her finished product in the mirror.

I gave her a big smile

Kill me.

She hugged me and then she went to get our dresses from the closet.

Trisha chose a simple but very sexy black halter long dress with her ribs cut out and her back out. It looked so amazing on her.

I chose a red long spaghettis strap dress with a slit that went all the way up to the top part of my thigh.

As we got dressed my mom was over the moon and me and Trisha began to get into the mood of things despite my guilt banging at me.

The guys would be here soon to get us.

Evan got us all a limo.

Evan.

Hope had decided to let Shawn drop them off in his Jeep of course before all this happened.

It was now 7 and the guys had just got here.
My dad was so overprotective of us, meanwhile mom was taking pictures of all of us as the guys gave us our corsages.

Jon looked dapper in a black and white plaid suit that complimented Trisha's dress so well.

Evan wore a form fitting three piece suit in all black with a red tie and handkerchief. He looked good.

More guilt riddled me. I wasn't sure how I was going to survive this night. I had began briefly drinking in the house of course hiding it from the parents. Once we were all done with pictures and speeches from dad we all hopped into the limo.

"Tonight's going to be amazing!" Jon yelled as we drove down the highway. Trisha was giggling uncontrollably with him. I was so happy she was in such a happy headspace and everything was working in her favor, she deserved it all.

"Hey gorgeous, you okay? You barely spoke more then a few sentences." Evan whispered as he leaned into me placing his hand on my thigh.

Your a cheating bitch.

Tell him.

You couldn't keep it in your pants.

He knows.