Fifteen.

I got home and my parents and Trisha were in the living room watching a movie.

"Hey kiddo, how was your date?" Dad said as he peeked over at me as i went to the kitchen looking for something to drink.

"Wasn't a date dad, it was just a hangout with a friend." I shouted back a i opened the juice box and popping the straw in.

My mom and dad laughed to each other, and Trisha came to the kitchen holding the plates and cups and putting them in the sink.

"How was it though? You look so flushed, you okay? Did he do something to you, ill kick his ass." Trisha hissed lowly so our parents didn't hear her but he eyes were very stern and she was serious.

I laughed and shook my head. "No i mean it started out normal and okay but then he took to me to the ice cream shop and his asshole jock friends where there and he changed as always and once they left i asked why did he always do that to me. He then turned the tables and said basically it didn't matter since we weren't even together and went to the bathroom and i cried like a total sap of shit."I said as I finished off the juice box and making sure to leave out what happened in the bathroom between me and Shawn of course. Trisha tried to stifle a laugh as she covered her smile in her hands, i swatted her and we began laughing in a huge fit.

"Girls! Were watching a movie come join or take it to the room." Mom yelled at us. We quickly came to and we decided to join them. I went to room to change into comfortable clothing, as i closed my door behind me my phone chimed and i opened my messages.

Jake: Im sorry about what happened, but it caught me off guard and the best thing for me to do was to switch it up on to you."

I decided against responding and i just left it on read. Then i checked my other messages.

Hope: Hey Ella, i just wanted to say that i truly dont get why you and Trisha are ghosting me so much. Are you guys truly that jealous that ive been spending all my time with Shawn? I mean im not trying to make it about me or us but why cant you guys be happy for me? I mean i get Trisha because she is a constant debbie downer, but i expected more from you. But i guess its true that your being jealous.

I literally found myself laughing to myself and i felt this slight rage come over me. Who the hell is she to assume that i was jealous of anything. I threw my phone at my bed and i headed to my closet and quickly found myself changing into sweats and a long sleeve shirt, tying my hair into a messy bun. I kept mumbling to myself, who the hell did she think she was? I wasn't jealous of her but more of the fact that i gave her to him and i knew i could have him at any moment. I usually felt so riddled with guilt about the fact that all in had to do was say the word and he would be at my beckon call. Not that it was something i wanted or enjoyed, okay i did enjoy what happened in the bathroom and i know i did start that. But i was overcame with riddled guilt and sadness i allowed myself to get to that point after Jake made me feel like utter crap. Then Hope comes and try to call me jealous of her "relationship". I was silently fuming when i realized Trisha had came into the room and caught me ranting to myself in my closet.

"Are you okay?" She said as she stepped in hesitating.

I started laughing again and then i realized i was crying? My face was hot and i felt warm wet tears kissing my cheeks. I got more angry and i slapped the tears away and i just sat Indian style in the middle of my walk in closet. This was something i usually did alone, but now i had Trisha here and even though it felt weird at first she just sat across from me and let me have my moment. I told her about the whole situation with Hope's text and she just listened to me rant and once i was done and my tears were gone and i could catch my breath. Trisha came and she laid her head down and started rubbing her temple.