Six.

I got home and quickly got comfortable, I just needed to get out of these tight clothes and into some sweats. I dropped my bag at the corner of my room door and I quickly get into my comfy clothes, I took out my top bun letting my hair fall to my shoulders and just being free. I rubbed my scalp and hummed in relief. I pulled one of my dads old college sweater on and put some fuzzy socks on. My phone began to ring, it was hope. I quickly answered her.
"Hey Boo."
"Omg Ella, I'm freaking out. So i got Shawn's number from one of the geeks that work in the office. Now I'm thinking should I text him? If I do and he asks how I got his number can I just say you gave me it?" She looked hesitantly at me. Apart of me didn't want to say yes , but I didn't want to show I cared after I told her it was fine. I mean half of me didn't but a small half was jealous. I knew hope could get Shawn if she wanted too, she was the whole package. Beautiful. Rich. Smart.
"Sure, go for it." I said smiling. She air kissed and I quickly returned it back to her. We hung up and I just let a groan out loudly. But I knew it the doorbell rang. I walked out my room and headed to the door, I looked through the peephole and saw Shawn standing there messing with his hair. I smiled and opened the door.

"Hello Sir Mendes." I smiled greeting him. He chuckled lowly as he walked in.
"That's my father. Your still a weirdo El." He began to laugh as he stepped in. He smelled good. I closed the door behind him and locked it. We headed towards the living room, Shawn removed his jacket and he went to the sofa. Went to the fridge and got drinks and I grabbed some grapes, as usual I was hungry again. I then popped one in my mouth heading to the living room.
"Here you go." I said tapping Shawn with the bottle on his arm. He grabbed it and nodded a thank you. I walked in front of him and went to my favorite spot, plopping onto the sofa, and turning the tv on just to have some background sound for this conversation. We stood there for a moment pretending to be watching some reality show about strangers moving into a house together. I sat up and faced him sitting Indian style. "So what's up?" I asked because the suspense was killing me. He became uneasy a bit running his fingers through his hair and then rubbing on the back of his neck. He came turned to me and spoke.
"Okay, so I don't know how to really say this.... shit." He stopped talking and began rubbing his hands on his lap a few times. I was now about to explode with anxiety. But I just decided to wait and let him take his time. It must've been important. I just looked and waited for whenever he was ready. It seemed like forever but then he turned to face me again. "Okay, so i know your friend asked me to take her to homecoming and she even texted me while I was waiting for you to open but I can't. I don't want too." He said quickly sighing in a relief. I just looked over and then twirled my fingers together. "I mean you can just tell her but I can say this, she won't give up so easily when she has her self set on someone or something she doesn't just let go. I mean she's pretty great, why wouldn't you want too?" I asked confused. He took a second and looked at me and then before I knew it his lips were pressed on to mines. I opened my eyes wide looking at him, I didn't expect this. But I found myself closing my eyes I couldn't move my lips because I was still in shook, his lips felt good on mines but wrong at the same time. He then pulled away slowly and I opened my eyes he was looking at me confused with flushed cheeks. I just stood there frozen, hot and bothered , but confused. I didn't know what to do or say, I just stood there gnawing at my bottom lip. He stood up adjusting his jeans and sweater, he huffed "I'm sorry." He said in a low whisper. Before I could second guess myself I stood up in a rush and found myself walking towards him and i grabbed his face and kissed him. He began to kiss me back, our lips becoming like one his tongue began to invade mines. I liked this sensation it was different from when I kissed Jake, it was more passionate, hot and slow. He placed his hands around my waist bring me closer to him, making our kiss deeper. I placed my hands on around his neck playing with his hair a little. Then my phone began to ring and we both stopped and turned towards where my phone was. "Want to get that?" He asked pulling his hands off my waist. I didn't want him to stop holding me. I removed my hands off him and I walked over to my phone and saw it was Jake again. I huffed and placed it on silence I turned to face Shawn who was standing behind me with his hands at the back of his neck as he looked up to the ceiling. I began to trace my fingers along his shirt around his abs and he looked down at me with a heat in his eyes that I never saw before it made my core clench I pulled his shirt towards me and he grabbed my face ever so lightly and our lips met again and this time he took the lead. He was so hot in his kisses and dominating without overbearing me , he was Still gentle as he caressed my hair. I found my hands under his shirt touching his stomach, he felt heavenly. I led my hands slowly up to the top of his abs and I slowly clawed down. Not to tough but just enough pressure that a small moan escaped his mouth. I smiled into our kiss feeling accomplished that I could that out of him. My phone rang again and I could hear the low growl come out of his mouth as he placed his forehead on mines and our lips separating, I sighed in sexual frustration and regular frustration. I didn't move to answer it , once it stopped a ring and a knock came to at my door. I stepped back and fear rushed over me I hoped it wasn't Jake, I didn't want this to cause any drama for Shawn he just got back. I walked to the door with Shawn directly behind me I looked through the peephole. Shit. It was Hope!

"Omg its Hope." I whispered to Shawn. "Ella I know your home, I seen your car out front." She said banging again. "Don't open it." He whispered Into my ear giving me goosebumps. I couldn't do that to my friend. I quickly unlocked the door and swung it open. "Sorry I was in the bathroom." I said lying obviously. "Omg , okay I don't care but I need to talk to you I'm freaki— Shawn? What are you doing here?" She said pushing past me and seeing Shawn standing by the hallway with his jacket already on. How the hell did he get there so fast? "I was just leaving." He said a bit to quickly. She looked at me and then him in a questioning manner. I wasn't good at lying to my best friend but I couldn't tell her what happened even though I knew if I did she would say it was fine but she would hate me for lying about how I felt. But in all honest how I felt earlier and now all changed because of a stupid kiss? Her and Shawn would look better together anyways. "Actually I asked him over to talk to him— about you and homecoming." I quickly let out, Shawn eyed me so big and hope began to relax and her eyes lit up. She turned to Shawn, "sooo...What was the verdict Mendes? You gonna take a girl or I'm a have to make you want me?" She started standing very sexual like. It made my stomach turn. I quickly mouthed just go with her. He raised his brow and then he sighed lowly. "I mean I guess we can go but as friend hope." He said as he put his hands in his pocket. "I gotta go." He walked past her and I walked him to the door. Hope went into my room as I heard her messing with my vinyl set. Once me and Shawn reached the door I opened it and stepped out front beside him. "What the fuck was that Ella?" He said angry lowly. "I'm sorry Shawn, I froze I didn't know what to say. This wasn't supposed to happen." I said putting my head down. He relaxed as he grabbed my face to look up at him. "Fuck Ella, I don't want to go with her. I want you. I'm not mad just confused, but I get it." Our eyes met for a second more and I slightly pulled away and went back inside. Once I locked door I placed my head on the cold door and wanted to cry. "Hey bitch, come and tell me how that happened with Mendes!" Hope yelled from my room. I huffed and straighten myself out before heading to my room.