Eight.

My parents and the Mendes where deep into conversation as I was in my own sexual thoughts. After Shawn left me a dripping mess and in a confused haze I quickly changed into tights suddenly feeling dirty in my fuzzy pjs, like my parents would see that his hands were literally in my pants. I fixed my hair into a mess bun, I left my dads sweater on to conceal myself because I suddenly felt exposed to everyone. Shawn on the other hand looked completely unfazed by anything, he was on his phone texting away to someone. Maybe Hope? I felt that sting of jealously coming up again. I wanted to vomit.

We ate dinner as we always did with them and they always showered me with comments and how I was gonna be the girl that Shawn ends up with, then the memory of our freshman year going to homecoming together was brought up. After laughs and cringe looks from both me and Shawn since my mom took out the photo of that night. His mom asked, "so are you guys going together to homecoming?" I looked over at them and I forced a smile on as I shook my head. "Actually Shawn is taking my best friend Hope." I said as I sipped my lemon tea. My dad quickly started to laughing trying to conceal it my mom elbowed him as I looked over at him. "I'm sorry kiddo, that girl is a handful, brace yourself for a longgg night." My dad wasn't a huge fan of Hope given the things she has done to me in the past and how high maintenance she is. We only went to her house twice for dinner and my dad decided never again. My mom goes every once in a blue just because she knows she's one of my bestest friends. Shawn laughed with my dad as well as his dad but his eyes never left me. "She's pretty nice dad." I said getting defensive "Yeah if you have a 14k anything to show her." My mom slapped his hand hard and she gave him the EYE he then took a sip of his wine and cleared his throat. Shawn's mom looked at me and asked, "so your going with Jake?" I looked confused and then I saw my moms face, she must've told Karen about him. My mom wasn't jakes biggest fan she saw him for the fool he truly was. "They broke up". Shawn chimed in for me. "Yeah, I'm probably not gonna go or I'll go with Trisha if she doesn't find a date." I said playing with my fork. The conversation quickly was changed  by our dads as they started talking about sports and old school dj stuff.

The moms got up and started taking the dishes to the kitchen, I quickly got up to help and Shawn did the same. "How's that pretty inside feeling?" He whispered in my ear as we walked to the kitchen. He made my hairs stand up and i almost dropped the plates. He smirked and walked ahead of me. What the hell was he trying to do? What the hell is wrong with him? I found myself getting angry. I placed the plates at the edge of the counter and excused myself. I headed to the backyard, I needed some air. My mind was in a real bad haze, I couldn't even gather my own thoughts properly. I sat down on my hammock and just swung back and forth looking up to the night sky, see all the beautiful stars scattered. I took several deep breaths in and exhaled everything that made me feel heavy inside. I closed my eyes to allow myself an imaginary escape but it was my own escape. "Ella?" I heard his voice invade my thoughts and I didn't want to open my eyes, maybe if I didn't move he would just go away. But he didn't he came closer to me and I felt him it was like body gravitated towards him instantly. He stopped the hammock from swinging and I smelled his cologne, I took a deep sigh and I opened my eyes to see him. He looked worried? Embarrassed? I couldn't tell. I got up and sat on the hammock to face him. "What is it you want? You want to tease me some more?" I sounded angry I was, but I was more whining? Whatever. He just smirked before trying to be serious when he saw my expression wasn't changing. He slapped his hand around the back his neck and he looked down at the ground before kicking it with his boot. "No, that wasn't my intentions, I mean it was but it wasn't to tease you. Jesus Ella how much more obvious can I make it! I want you, not Hope. So yeah I may have teased you for one ignoring me all week." He huffed at the end of his statement. My head was spinning. "So you got mad at me so you come in my room and corner me then you practically try to finger fuck me all because I ignored you? You won't even give Hope a chance Shawn!" I get up off the hammock in a rush practically low yelling at him. He looked up at me alarmed at my tone and he backed up a few steps from me. I wanted to slap him but another part of me wanted to kiss him and tug at the nap of his hair. I couldn't rap my head around either notion. "Yes. You want me to lie I won't Ella. I meant everything I said when I was touching you, and I know as much as you don't want to admit because your angry right now you liked it, you enjoyed me teasing you. You just don't enjoy being left hanging. Admit." He said suddenly gaining a confidence that was hidden or was he playing with me again? But his mannerism changed in a blink, he was now close to me again, and once again I was frozen. What the hell? He touched my jaw again with the pad of his thumb, my body became like fire again. He looked down at me and in a low groan of a whisper he said, "admit it." I didn't want too, I couldn't admit anything. I bit the inside of my cheek trying to gain some confidence. "No". He smiled as if to look shocked but he wasn't. He ran his thumb across my lip to release my bottom lip from my teeth's grip. I did. I looked up at him through my long lashes I saw his beautiful pink lips within close radius. He was going to do this again. "I'll admit it if you take hope on one date and try to give her a good meaningful date." I said. He raised his eyebrow and backed up to properly look at me. I was dead serious, he knew I had the best poker face so he couldn't tell if I was or wasn't bluffing. "Fine Ella, admit you wanted me to fuck you on top of your vanity and I'll take your precious friend of a proper date." He said trying to call my bluff, but he couldn't so he was trying to bluff me. But I knew him way to well and he must've forgotten that. "Yes, I wanted you to fuck me." I let the words slip and it made me anxious because it was true once I said it out loud but I couldn't show him that. I wasn't supposed to feel that way, he would see once he gave Hope a chance that they will be great for homecoming. Apart of me hated that I suggested that but I needed to rid my guilty conscience and this made sense to me. He looked at me for a moment and he smiled a small dark small. "See that wasn't so hard. I'll call hope tonight. "But — he said stepping closer to me again. His lips cane to my ear barely touching me but bringing a fire in my heat again. "Just know When your ready, I'll be here."