Forty Two

I woke up to the sight of Shawn laying on his stomach facing me as his hand was close to peanut.

That's the only way peanut would let me sleep through out the night without killing my rib cage.

He opened one eye to see me looking at him a small smile came to him.

"hungry?" He asked rubbing my belly as i nodded yes.

He knew me to well by now, well the baby actually.

"Hmm. What does the belly want?" He said turning to lay on his back rubbing his sleepy eyes to wake up.

I moved turned to the other side, struggling of course and i began my daily workout to try to get myself up off the bed.

Shawn quickly ran over to my side of the bed to help me as he tried to hold a laugh back.

"Dont laugh, this is ridiculous that i cant get up off my own bed anymore." I grabbed on to his wrist as i began to stand up.

"Lets get that belly fed before peanut kicks your ass." He said leading me to towards the kitchen.

I sat on the chair Karen had bought me, it was a lounge chair but it had this comfortable padding on the seats and back rest.

Shawn turned the coffee pot, for himself of course.

"peanut wants coco puffs and a pickle." I said rubbing my belly.

Lately my cravings were becoming a little more weirder and a little less on the healthy side. My mom had told Shawn that it was okay for me to have indulging periods but i always needs to stay on the healthy part.

"Of course. You had that yesterday Ella. Lets try something healthy for today?" He said looked over at me from the side of the fridge door.

"I want that!" I said folding my arms over my belly.

Shawn closed the fridge and looked over at me with a straight face and i couldn't help but look at how good he looked.

He was wearing just his Calvin briefs,

sitting low just under his appendix scar that i loved way too much.

His abs were full on display,

His broad shoulders that i loved to touch at every chance i had.

I began to bite my lip as i just thought of how amazing the sex has been, it was like on a whole other level for me. I had read up that this was something that happened to woman during pregnancy.

He folded his arms to his buff like chest, "Babe, come on dont be a brat please."

When i heard him call me a brat, i felt the tears well in my eyes.

"Im not brat!" I whined as the tears came down my cheeks and i went to try to get up to storm out but i failed.

Shawn's demeanor soften and he knew he messed up.

"Shit, Fine fine. Ill make you the cereal just stop crying please." He said turning to cereal cabinet taking out the coco puffs and a bowl. He placed it in front of me and poured the cereal on to the bowl and he turned to go into the fridge to get the milk and my jar of pickles.

I kept on crying unable to stop for a second and i didn't even no why i was fully crying.

He poured the milk onto my cereal and he opened the jar for me sliding it next to me.

I smiled down at my cereal and i took a big scoop of the coco puffs in my mouth.

"Better princess?" He said looking at me hesitantly.