"We don't know…" Zayn answers truthfully. 

"You lost my boyfriend," I say chuckling. 

"He's probably just chatting with some fans or something," Louis says. 

"It happens," Harry shrugs it off like it's no big deal.

For some reason an image of Maggie flashed through my head.

Forget her, she's a whole state away. I don't have to worry about her stealing Niall anymore. She's gone. 

After a bit of relaxing, the boys decided to head back to the bus to wait for Niall.

"Shouldn't we try to find him?" I ask, a bit worried. 

"It's not like he's gonna run away or get stolen. There's security around every corner here. He'll figure it out," Liam ensures me. I sigh and flop down onto the bed in the back of the bus. Liam and Louis sat down on the one across from me, and Harry and Zayn sat on the top bunks with Claire by Zayn's side. 

"Move your legs," I complain as Harry's feet dangle off the side and practically kick me in the face. 

"NEVER!" 

I sigh and pull on his feet, causing him to fall from the top bed and land on the floor. He wasn't hurt though. Claire and the boys all laughed at him while he just glared in my direction. He climbed back up, this time sitting cross-legged. 

"Smart boy," I comment, smirking. 

"Shut up." 

We all sit and talk for a bit. When Liam and Zayn get into a heated debate on whether or not an avocado is a fruit or a vegetable, I decide to pull out my phone and check twitter. I haven't been on all day. I tap my mentions and scroll through. A lot of them seemed to be saying similar things. 

@OMG1D: @Lexiboo2 Do you forgive Niall? :(

@LiamMyLover: @Lexiboo2 Are you and Nialler breaking up over this? D: nooo!!!

@Smile1231D: @Lexiboo2 I CAN'T BELIEVE HE CHEATED. I would kick his ass.....you guys were so cute though :( 

I stared at the tweets, confused. Surely all these people are talking about the pictures from the other day of Niall and Maggie outside the TV studio. I'm sure they're just hearing about it now or something. I scrolled through more. 

@SexyStyles69: @Lexiboo2 TWICE HE CHEATED IN A MATTER OF DAYS? wow...please forgive niall :( hes finally found his princess...

@LoveMeLouis: @Lexiboo2 I hope you guys can work it out :) xx I would hate for you guys to split up over Niall's stupid mistake. I'm sure it was an accident I guess?? :P

Okay, now I'm more confused. 

"What's wrong?" Louis asks me. I must have had a weird look on my face because all the guys were staring at me. 

"I um...just....these tweets..." I manage to respond. 

"Is it hate? Ignore it..." Zayn advises. I shake my head. 

"It's....this," I say, showing my phone to them. I let them all scroll through and read some. They all looked at me worried and confused. 

"What did he do?" Liam asks. 

"I don't know...." I answer honestly. I see the trends and notice that '#ForgiveNiall' is trending as well as 'Nexi'. I finally come across a link. I click it and an article pops up. I bite my lip in frustration as I stare at the screen in front of me.