8: Big News

Be careful who you open up to. Only a few people actually care, the rest are just curious.

-NIALLS POINT OF VIEW-

"What are we gonna do today? We've been watching movies all morning," Zayn complains. 

"What do you wanna do? Lexi's not even up yet..." I say. The boys all look at me. "What?"  They keep staring at me. "Why are you all looking at me?!" I throw a pillow at each of them.

Harry smirks. "Nialler's in loveee," he sings. I feel my face heat up. 

"Says who?" 

"You're face," Liam argues, laughing.

"Nice explanation." 

He smiles proudly. I roll my eyes. 

"You can tell us if you fancy Alex," Louis says. I don't say anything.

It's true. I do like Lexi. I have since the first day I met her at the photography studio. I can't tell the lads though as much as I want to. I know if I told them they would only try to set us up. As much as I would love for that to happen I don't think she would be as thrilled.

Something tells me she's still not over Jake. Of course I can't tell the lads about Jake either, until Lexi wants them to know. If she's not looking for a boyfriend then I won't ask her out and right now it doesn't seem like things are going well for me in that department. 

"I don't fancy Lexi," I mumble, my face still red. The lads roll their eyes. 

"Sure, whatever you say."

Moments later Claire comes bouncing into the room with her teddy bear in her arms. It was almost as big as her so she had obvious trouble carrying it. She flops onto the couch between Louis and Harry in her pajamas. She clearly just woke up. She looks at me for a few moments with a strange look before asking Zayn to go play with her. 

-LEXI'S POINT OF VIEW-

I walk downstairs at around noon. After getting back to bed at around four in the morning I was kind of tired. Plus the swimming with the turtles tired me out so I needed my sleep. When I came downstairs all the boys were in the living room watching TV with Claire. 

"Lazy bums. Have you been sitting on these couches all day?" I ask, flopping down next to Liam and Niall. "Look! You're still in your PJs." I smirk at them. 

"Says the one who just woke up," Harry smirks back. I stick out my tongue. He does the same. 

"Harry's bullying me," I complain in a childish voice to Niall as I point at Harry. Niall laughs. 

"Haz, be nice." he scolds. I smirk at Harry again. I win.

Sunday was a lazy day. We spent the whole day watching movies. The entire day there was one thing on my mind. I had to tell them. About my parents, about Jake, about everything. I just couldn't find the right time to tell them.