18: Meeting The Brother

I feel lucky every day when I'm with you.

I woke up the next morning to someone's lips pressed against mine. I smiled as I opened my eyes to find Niall. I kissed him back before he pulled away. 

"Well that was a nice way to be woken up," I say, getting out of bed. He smirked. 

"I enjoyed it too."

I smile.

"Today you meet my brother," I remind him. He tenses up again. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder in a hug. "Calm down. Don't be so afraid."

"I'm not afraid."

"You tense up whenever I mention it." 

"Do not."

"Do too." 

He looks down at me. 

"I'm sure he's a cool guy."

"He is. Just don't get on his bad side," I say with a wink as I peck his cheek and go to shower. 

I get dressed in a light pink top with a black jacket over top. I was wearing my dark skinny jeans and my black boots. My necklace hung around my neck and my hair was curly like always. 

When everyone is ready we get on the bus to head to Los Angeles. I was still tired so when we all sat down I rest my head on Niall's chest. Something I usually do when I feel like getting rest. I rarely use the beds in the back. I preferred to be in Niall's arms.

"You're a comfy pillow," I say, smiling. He chuckles. He puts his arm around me, hugging me closer as he plays with my hair. I see the other boys staring at us.

"What are you staring at?" I ask them. 

"You guys have been acting really strange for weeks now. What's going on?" Louis asks. I look at Niall. He smiles at me. 

"Niall and I are dating," I admit. 

"Since when?" Harry asks, shocked. They all looked surprised. 

"Last night," Niall says. The only one who didn't look surprised was Liam who just rolled his eyes.

"Seriously? You're surprised? They've been drooling over each other for weeks now. I assumed this," he says, chuckling. The others think about it and agree with him. 

"Wait, so Lexi and Niall are boyfriend and girlfriend now?" Claire asks confused, scrunching up her nose. I smile at her. 

"Yup," Niall says. 

"Are they gonna get married?" she asks Louis who was sitting right next to her. 

"Probably," he answers. I smile and roll my eyes. 

"So...Niall is like prince charming and...and Lexi is like a princess?" she says, trying to connect it to her story books. I can't help but giggle at her question. 

"She's a princess in my eyes," Niall says, holding me closer and smiling at me. I peck his lips. 

"Get a room," Zayn murmurs as the other boys pretend to gag. I roll my eyes at them. 

I couldn't help but think of her question a bit longer. I had thought my fairy tale ended long ago and my happily ever after disappeared when that man stepped into my life, but now I'm having second thoughts. My knight in shining armor came to rescue me and things turned out a hell of a lot better than I expected. Maybe there is a happily ever after waiting for me some day. At least now I have my prince which is one step closer to a happy ending.