7: All I Have To Do Is Dream

Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain.

"Lexi! Wake up!" I hear Claire's voice say as I feel someone shaking me. I groan. 

"Why? It's Saturday," I moan. 

"Come on Lexi! Zayn said that we're going somewhere special today!"

"Well you tell Zayn that special days should not be planned on Saturdays," I say, covering my head with my pillow. 

"GOOD MORNING!" I hear Louis' enthusiastic voice shout throughout the room. "It's a new day! The sun is shining! Let's go!" he calls, walking over and opening the windows. The light pours into the room, shining in my eyes. 

"Lex, get outta bed," I hear Harry say, yanking the sheets off my body. I groan and throw a pillow in his general direction. "You missed." I peek my eyes open and see him smirking. I grab my pillow and get up, whacking him on the head with it. 

"Really? I thought I hit something there..." I say, shrugging. He rubs the side of his head that I hit. 

"That was cruel."

"No. Pulling off my blankets was cruel. That was revenge." I smirk at him. "Where are we going that's such a big deal today?"

"It's a surprise!" Liam calls, walking into the room. "So you need to get up to find out what it is."

"We're leaving at noon!" Zayn says, peeking his head in and then leaving. 

"Okay, okay. I'll be ready. Now get out," I say, smiling as I corral everyone towards the door. I shower and get dressed in a pair of light pink skinny jeans and a white shirt with a grey design on it. I slide on my grey flats. Grabbing my purse and phone, I go downstairs with everyone else. 

It's been over a week now that Niall has been helping me get back to sleep each night. We've become a lot closer now. I feel like I've known Niall for years and I can tell him anything when really I've only known him for less than two weeks and I could still be completely wrong about him. Maybe I shouldn't trust him with everything I've told, but it's too late now so what the hell. I still have dreams and nightmares though. And I still haven't told the other boys anything yet, even though I'm extremely close to all of them now. They're like my brothers. I'm sure I'll tell them soon. 

"Can someone tell me where we're going?" I ask as Louis drives down the road. 

"Nope," Niall answers. 

"You guys are mean." I pout. 

"Sorry," Zayn chuckles. Claire and I remain curious for the entire drive there.

"We're here!" Louis announces as we pull into a parking lot. I read the sign on the top of the building.