"Like what? And say it really loud so I can hear you."

"I said 'like you want to eat me!' Bastard..." Sun Hui mumbled the last part.

"Hm," Clyde made a sound of approval before kissing him again, "And it's 'master.'"

"M-master..." Sun Hui huffed.

Clyde sighed in content, "I'm happy."

He hugged Sun Hui close, as if Sun Hui would disappear and this will all end up just a beautiful memory.

Sun Hui caressed Clyde's sculpted cheek, smiling at him, "This is reality. I love you, Clyde."

Clyde smiled back at him beautifully similarly to Du Qiang and Wang Shuo's smile. Sun Hui was really stupid to not notice it sooner. Clyde reached out to Sun Hui, rubbing his thumb gently on his cheek, "Mm. I love you too, darling."

As they were about to kiss again, a loud voice interrupted their moment: "RICHARD! CLYDE! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR ROOMS! DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME AGAIN?"

Clyde groaned, resting his head on Sun Hui's shoulder: "I really hate that woman. Can I please remove her?"

"No, you may not! Save your jealousy for another time, Clyde!" Sun Hui scrambled away from him again and grabbed his clothes that he found folded neatly on the floor. Damn butler.

"Jea...lous?" Clyde whispered, his face turning into a dark expression. He really wished he didn't untie Richard at that moment.

Sun Hui sighed, kissing Clyde's cheek, "I love only you, okay? She's just a friend. You...you will understand later, okay? I think, at least."

Sun Hui bit his lip, painfully moving away to get dressed. It was a bit hard—because he still was injured—but yesterday he was able to go to town and run quickly to the scene without his t-cane, so he should be able to be without his t-cane for now, right? Besides, it's been the amount of time the doctor recommended him to use the t-cane for.

Sun Hui rushed upstairs, seeing Caroline lurking about among the rooms in search of him and Clyde. When she saw him, she had a scolding look on her face.

"Lord Richard Ramon! Where on Earth were you? Where's Clyde?" she said, looking around him as if to appear at any moment.

"I'm here," Clyde said dismissively as he approached them, already dressed. Sun Hui thought this whole butler thing was really getting over powered.

Caroline sported a suspicious look, "Where were you both?"

"Master was injured and running a fever, so I brought him down to the chambers in the cellar for a cooler temperature. I was waking him up when you so intrusively arrived," Clyde said in a monotone voice.

"Clyde, have I ever told you how great you are? I really love you," Caroline said dramatically.

Clyde's eye twitched, "Please don't."

"I'm so glad we're on the same page!" Caroline said innocently, batting her eyelashes.

This caused Sun Hui to let out something that sounded like a snort, but with one stern look from Clyde, he was silenced and remained poker faced. Caroline couldn't be too sure, but Clyde looked a bit satisfied from the reaction. What exactly were these two up to that made Sun Hui actually do what his butler told him to do? And why on Earth would Clyde be satisfied? She had a hunch, but...

She'd have to investigate, scheme again to see if they were really together now. The clogs were already working inside her evil scheming little brain.

"I got the records, come here," Sun Hui said, going into his study.

Clyde sat in the seat next to him. Sun Hui gave him a look, "What are you doing?"

"Can't I sit beside my master?" Clyde said innocently with a straight face.

Sun Hui narrowed his eyes. Clyde always stood to the side like a butler should do. What was he playing at? Sun Hui sighed, defeated, as Clyde gave him a look that dared him to defy, "Don't do anything stupid."

"I don't know what you mean, my lord," Clyde said again in the mock tone of innocence.

Caroline looked on with interest before scrunching up her nose, "You two are weird."

Slightly mature
As they began discussing courses of action, Sun Hui felt a ghost of a hand hovering over his crotch. When the hand firmly grasped it and began to rub gently against, Sun Hui gasped.

"Is...there something wrong?" Caroline raised an eyebrow.

Sun Hui harshly turned to Clyde, who looked on with indifference and didn't return the gaze.

Asshole, this is why you wanted to sit next to me! Sun Hui huffed.

He felt the grasp tighten, causing him to gasp again, "N-no, everything is just...fine!"

Why was it so painful to say that? Was it just him, or was it starting to get hot in there?

The conversation continued, but Sun Hui couldn't help but feel nothing but agonizing pain. Clyde would slowly bring Sun Hui to the edge, but before the task could be completed he would retract his hand. Sun Hui wanted—needed— to come, badly. But Clyde seemed to only tease him towards it.
End of mature

Sometime—Sun Hui didn't know when, he lost track of the conversation with Clyde's hand on his mind—Caroline got up and declared, "I'm going out for a second, but I'll be right back. I just remembered something."

As soon as Caroline left, quick as a flash, Clyde got up from his chair, dragging Sun Hui with him, and pressed him onto the chaise lounge positioned at the side of the room.

"Does my little pet want release?" Clyde whispered.

"C-Caroline—" Sun Hui started.

"I don't care about her. I want you," Clyde kissed him, slipping in his tongue. He acted like a crazed man seeking water in a desert.

Sun Hui moaned, looking all hot and bothered when Clyde pulled a way. A silver trail connected their tongues. Like last time, Clyde lapped it up.

"M-master...please," Sun Hui whimpered.

"I knew it! Three of the sleeping pills are missing from the packet I left out! You drugged him and fucked him, just like I thought you would!" Caroline appeared into the study, sounding victorious. "I told you so!"

In a flash, Sun Hui managed to slip away from Clyde. His eyes looked murderous as he eyed Caroline: "You! You schemed this? Wait until I get my hands on you—"

Clyde grabbed him by the collar, preventing him from moving forward, "Bad boy. But I agree, for someone who seems keen on getting us together is sure troublesome when we try to do things."

Then, Clyde gave a malicious smile, "But since you know, and don't seem to have a problem with it..."

Clyde again grabbed Sun Hui and pushed him to the chaise lounge. In a low growl, Clyde said, "Leave!"

Caroline raised her hands up in the air, "Okay, okay. Jeez. I know how to read the room."

As soon as Caroline left, Clyde wasted no time in ravishing Sun Hui.

This chapter is kind of rushed, sorry! I meant to update yesterday but I got caught up in homework.
~Outcast