Chapter One: Devils and Fallen Angels

Braedey's cobalt blue eyes slowly open, his body clock going off, as he lies his head over to his right. It had been a nice night for him, and in addition, he felt comfortable in bed. It was one of his best sleeps he's had in a long time. But, he had no time to relax from his sleep right now. He needed to get dressed and get ready for another day and week at school, one he hopes doesn't go wrong.

As he starts to sit up, he looks down to his form, and he notices that he doesn't have on his shirt, and only his PJ shorts. He wasn't too concerned about this, but he did wonder for today, since last night, he dreamt about something unusual... a redhead girl with hair so red, it almost looked like blood, while her eyes seemed to make her face sparkle with life and character. He shook these thoughts out of his mind, and got himself ready for the day ahead of him.

'There is something about that redhead girl I couldn't shake my mind off.' He thought to himself. He looks to his Transformatrix, which shines in its cobalt blue. It is a round blue wristwatch with black highlights across it, with a black faceplate as the watch face, while on said face is the universal Human/Autobot Alliance and Transformatrix insignia; a blue Autobot logo right in the centre of the watch face. 'I'm not sure why, but there's something about that woman.'

Braedey Martin, at this point in time, is only 17 years old. He has short shaggy brown hair and cobalt blue eyes, while his skin tone is a fair white, since he doesn't get much sun. He is currently wearing only a black short-sleeve shirt, along with a pair of blue PJ shorts.

 He is currently wearing only a black short-sleeve shirt, along with a pair of blue PJ shorts

"Braedey! Are you up yet?" His surrogate mother's voice called out from downstairs. "You're gonna be late for school!"

"Give me a second." Braedey called out back. He gets into his new school attire: a black blazer with white accents over a white, long-sleeved button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar, matching black pants, and brown dress shoes. "Okay. I feel a little bit stiff in this." He shrugs to himself, and heads off downstairs.

To explain to you readers about what is happening, Braedey had once again been sent through a portal by Professor TimeLine to go forth and try to create bonds and relationships between some beings known as fallen angels and devils. Braedey was skeptical about this whole idea at first. Still, he had been enrolled into Kuoh Academy, and he had been instructed by TimeLine that he'll come across someone that'll be at the frontal assault on the fallen angels. At the same time, he had been brought into a surrogate family to live in, which he was grateful for, but not grateful for who he's living with in this family.

"Braedey, are you feeling okay?" The mother, by the name of Mrs. Hyoudou, asked him.

"I am." Braedey replies to him with a small shrug. He then looks up to the second floor. "Issei! Quit messing around up there, and get down here! We can't be late for school!"