A Letter of Love | Story 6

Dear super woman,

               Hey my Desi beauty . I know you will be wondering why I am writing this letter. Because today is a special day. It is a day of love. It is been 2 years of our marriage this is our first Valentine’s day together with all love in the world. I don’t know the exact moment I fall in love with you. But I am sure about one thing that I will cherish this love forever with you &only you. My family means everything to me.  After separated from family I was totally shattered. It is only you who showed me the path of living with their memories. You always tried to cheer me up when I miss them badly. I don’t care what my conspirators or my rivals planning against me, only thing I am feared about is losing you from my life. Since we moved out I have been waiting to tell you something.

                  I thought I was in love with Tiya. But actually I  am not. That was not love I realized it after I started living with you. You made me crazy in your love. 

See Shivay Singh oberoi is writing love letter. You made me meet a new personality of myself which I am unaware of myself. You cherished my relationship with my brothers.

              You know what my brothers mean to me. You never made me feel wrong in the decision of marrying you.

Yes I accept our marriage was forced by me but you never left me alone. I promise I will never leave you whatever happens. You even care about my health. You married me when I wasn't in love with you. You never cared about that you never left me alone. I always urged you to stay away from my family problems but  u never did that. You always interfered and brought me out of the problem.  You always tried a lot to keep me happy whenever I am sad. All the cute fights with you were priceless. And all that weird nicknames you give to me are embarrassing though I liked it secretly. I want to thank you for everything and ask you to do this till my last breathe.

            I actually have a surprise for you. But! I won’t say it in this letter. I want to say it by looking into your eyes,lost in your beauty holding your waist connecting myself completely with you. 

            So my desi queen! There is a gift for you in your wardrobe. I want you to wear when you come to meet me this evening. I have arranged a diiner for you on the address mentioned on the box. I hope you come with those red lips which I am waiting for and those hot waist which I am longing to hold for.

Have more lipstick that gives a desi punch to you which I love the most.

              I am a stone

    I am not a rock rather I  am the stone in  marsh land.

                      You are water

      Not a river rather  you are the rain.

 We mix up together so that even fire cannot separate.

    If I am the fire then you are my spark

                                                          Yours lovingly,

                                                           Tumahri Billy ji

---
If you like this entry, click on the vote button. If you think it deserves a few extra points, comment a '+1'. Only one comment will be considered.

We have made no changes to the entry, just pasted it on this page. The writer should make sure they do not post their entries anywhere before the declaration of results.