Picture Perfect | Shot 21

Prompt: She had waited for three years, she could wait for another hour.

Couple: Shivaay x Anika

I Will Wait

"Love" the word itself contains many feelings. When we are in love life seems to be beautiful. But love not happens between humans....it is written in destiny before birth. Like this two lovers fell in love with each other before birth. They promised to be forever with each other.

In heaven two lovers were sitting beside each other and reminiscing their moments they spent on earth before death. Yes they are dead now but their love was so strong that even death cannot separate them. They died together in each others arms and now are in heaven.

Out of nowhere the boy asked a question to girl which made her shock as well as emotional. "What will happen Annie if we will be separated". The girl with teary eyes replied,"Don't tell like this Shiv." The boy said,"shh Annie I was just joking noone can separate us". The girl nodded her head and the two souls hugged each other. This all was seen by God who was watching them and blessing their love. But, path of love is not very easy. We have to give tests to win our love. God was also having their own plans. He came near them and he called their name.

"Shivaay....Annika". They both stood up to see God of love was standing there in front. They both bowed their head. He blessed them and said,"Shivaay its high time for you to take birth in earth." Shivika were shocked hearing him. Annika hugged him tightly and replied," no way, god please don't send him away from me".

God smiled at this statement and said,"Alright dear, if this is your choice then you also have to take birth in earth". Listening this Annika becomes happy and replied," I am ready for this".

Shivaay said, " No Annie you know right how cruel people are in earth, they separated you from me and I can't handle one more separation".

" No Shiv, due to them only we are together today". "but....." God cuts him in between and said, "Alright you both will take birth in earth but there is a condition.....you will not remember each other......if your love is that much strong then for sure you will feel each other and can become one". Shivika nodded at his statement, then Shivaay said," no worry our love is so strong that it will cross all the barriers and will make us together". God smiled and then said, "but Shivaay remember you have to go to earth first and after you Annika will come". Shivika again nodded at his statement and he dissapeared. Shivaay moved towards Annika and said," Promise me Annika you will again love me like you do now". " I promise you, our love will win and I will come to you.. pinky promise". He smiled at her comment and joined his Pinky finger with her. " I will wait for you my love...I will wait ".