Picture Perfect | Shot 16

Prompt: He has a sleepover at her house.

Couple: Shivaay x Anika

Are We Meant To Sleep Tonight?

"Annika here one more letter" she took it from Arya's hand. She had been receiving them from a long time now, he  really did caught her stuck in his cheesy and magical words he wrote every time he gave her a letters filled till the last space of the page

Annika knew who the person was, her senior and two years elder than her, she wouldn't have been noticing him if he wasn't writing her letters from more than five months, even though they were all the same filled with cheesiness, she still liked all of them.

Annika was still not in a state to go and face him, she was loving this phase. Whenever he was around she could not stop her heart to beat too loudly, she was nervous whenever he looked at her with burning eyes filled with intensity. Though she had heard about him so much, he was the sweetest the guy of all she had known till now.

She sighed and kept paper inside her bag after she read it. He kept on sending them through her friends, which irked her, she wanted him to come face to face and hand it over to her.

Annika turned around to see him leaning against the wall opposite to her and watching her every move keenly, she saw him smiling and she did the same.

He turned his head and stood straight on his legs and went away much to her annoyance. Shaking her head she made her way towards her classroom.

***

Annika got out from her class only to get her phone pinging up with lots of messages.

'My heart only beats when you breath,
My eyes twinkle as it sees you happy,
My lips only curl up when they witness you speaking,
My ears feel soothing when they hear you talking,
My nose goes sane when they smell your fragrance,
My brain is messed up always in your thoughts,
Thinking when will be the day come when you would only be mine'

- Shivaay

Annika blushed reading the message, how was she supposed to react to such a heart warming message? Was this man so much in love with her? Annika kept on smiling while she walked with her head held down. She felt a sudden force as she found herself clashing with a person.

"I am sorry" she looked up see shivaay staring at her deeply. His hands resting on her hips and her cheeks turned scarlet.

"I guess you read my message then" he grinned widely as he saw her still smiling."I guess I did" shrugging her shoulders in an obvious way, shivaay giggled at her answer.