A Letter of Love | Story 3

Dear superwoman,

         It’s me your tadibaaz,who loves you to the moon and  back...You may feel different on hearing me calling you as ‘superwoman'...But you are one...

         I remember...When I saw you for the first time,your face was red in anger.. I was in no mood to look at your face then...Even I was angry too,but I still remember your pinkish cheeks and your red eyes when I slapped money on your face.. If someone could be so adorable in anger too,it is you and you only,My sweetheart!!😘😘

        I was really pissed off when you banged the glass of my car with a bat.. I was at the peak of anger.. But now.. When I think of it,all which comes to my mind is your bravery... You are the bravest woman whom I have ever seen!!😍😍

        All these 28 years, that is right from my birth,nobody had opposed me.. Even my parents listen to whatever I say as I am the dearest to them.. But you were the one,who opposed me,who hated me with all your heart.. In fact,few of our encounters in earlier times always ended up with argument.. I have insulted you saying that you are from low class and all that.. Sorry from the bottom of my heart.. I don’t have to remind you of all that.. But what I wanted to tell you is,you were different to me.. And now  too.. You are different from all others.. I meant.. You are unique... You are one of a kind!!

        When I saw you for the first time with your brother Sahil,I was literally astonished.. You had no job then.. No financial support to take care of even yourself.. But you have adopted such a boy and you were searching for a job with hope...You are so protective of Sahil,that I learnt from you,how to take care of my brothers Om and Rudy... You are the greatest sister whom everyone wishes to get!!!

        You were so loveable to everyone except me in my family.. When I hired you as the wedding planner for my marriage with Tia,there has been times where I have seen you interacting with my family members.. Dadi,Prinku,Rudy and Om everybody liked you.. I have seen you chatting and laughing  with dadi,Prinku and Rudy.. I get irritated on seeing you do so.. I thought it was my hatred towards you.. But now,I understand that I was possessive about you.. I wanted you to talk and laugh with me as you did with them.. I badly wanted that darling!!

        I feel michmichi,when you say some weird words...Michmichi,khidkhitod,raita phail gaya,tadibaaz and all that.. I have never heard such words from anyone.. I get annoyed when you use such words.. I have asked you to mind your language a lot of times.. But when I think of those words whenever I am alone,I burst out laughing.. I found those words so cute that even I am using it in between my business meetings..😉😉😉They are so cute nah??As cute as you..😘😘How can someone be so cute?? And even if I ask you to stop using such words,you have never did so.. You never care about the people around.. You are always YOU with your cute words and bindasswala attitude.. I love it dear!!

        And the most important quality of you,which pulled me towards you is your positive attitude.. You have been alone since your childhood,but still I have never seen you losing hope anytime.. You are inspiring me every time.. And you are off course,the positive vibes around me!!!

        I thought family and surname are the identity of a person.. You proved me wrong by having become a famous wedding planner even before our marriage..You created your own identity.. You were writing your own destiny.. But then,I came and spoiled everything.. I am extremely sorry!!😢😢

        I had done so much with you.. I have hurted you.. Insulted you saying that you don’t have money.. I regret everything now.. And whenever,I asked for apology,you were so generous that you forgave me.. And I promise,I won’t do so from now on!!!